Chapter 26

Fragile | ARCADES Feat S O F Í A

"What do you think?"I saw the whole house on fire and saw my cousins smirk.

I try to move myself away from the flames but it was too hard. I was tied up on a chair with my hands on my back. My legs were tied up and I was sweating. I was tired of today with doing all the chores.

And now I come back to being almost kidnapped and might die!

"Take my brother or else."

I saw some parts of the ceiling fall in front of me. My eyes widen as the flames flew high almost taller than the building itself.

"Please let me go, what did I ever do to you?"I asked as they pout.

"You didn't agree to my brother's proposal."My eyes widen and I clenched my fist.

"IM SIXTEEN FOR GOD SAKE!"I yelled with a glare and hear something break.

"It doesn't matter, age doesn't matter, you have to get married to him."

I moved back and felt something burn my back. It was the fire that was starting to get closer. It's on the back of my sweater!

"LET ME GO,"I yelled and felt the burns get through my shirt.

I unbutton it and felt a scratch on my back and my eyes widen. I cover my hands and scream.

I got up and breathing heavily. I wipe my sweat and hear the door open. My eyes widen as I saw Zak.

What's going on? This isn't my house? Why is he here? Where the heck am I?

The thing that happened with Hamza. My eyes widen and remember. I looked down and noticed myself in a nightgown.

"Are you Okay?"I moved a little back as he came closer.

"My mother changed you don't worry."He said and I hugged myself.

"I'm alright, just leave me alone."I felt a hand on my forehead and he sighed.

"You have a fever."

"I'm going to call my mother."I shook my head and put myself under the covers.

"I'm fine. I just had a bad dream and I was heating up."I said turning and hear him sigh.

"Fine."

He sounded husky which I liked it, I wonder if I could hear that every day.

Oh my. No, I can't like him. We are different people. He can't like me. He won't love me anyway. Allah, please help me.

"Noor."I heard and looked up from the covers to see a kid looking at me with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Noor, Zak's brother."I nod and he touched my forehead.

"You should leave before I get you sick,"I said and turned.

I scrunch my nose and start sneezing while covering my nose. I heard some laughs and I move my sleeve to see blood.

Oh no, I'm really heating up today. Whenever it's really warm around my nose tends to bleed. Sometimes when I stress. I guess it's both today.

I hold my nose with my finger and sit up looking at the ceiling. I groan to feel my stomach pains.

"You have a cute sneeze."I nod as Noor looked at me.

"What's wrong?"He asked and I saw napkin by him.