"And I want you." she added, which made Jennie pin her against the wall and punch it hard. Nayeon jolted from the impact. The painted frames that were hanging on the wall fell upon the loud land of Jennie's fist. Jennie gritted her teeth. "You cannot have me, Nayeon," she spat against her face. 

Nayeon just smirked and shoved Jennie. "I can, and I'm sure of it."

Jennie crossed her arms and smirked as well. "How sure are you?" 

Nayeon walks towards her sprawling leather sofa and sits on her crossed legs. She ignored Jennie's question and decided to continue hers: "You see, the last time we had talked, I already had plans for what I had to do to get you back to me. I've been watching you." 

Jennie just stood there, confused. She frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"I thought I had moved on, Jennie. But every time I see your love for her when you look into her eyes, it kills me. I can't bear to see you happy with her. I don't want to see you happy together. I'm still in love with you, Jennie; I love you so much," Nayeon said as her eyes started to form with tears.

Jennie shakes her head slowly. "No, nayeon. If you really do, you have to set me free to where I am happy, and I can only find that happiness in Lisa's arms. Please don't do this to us. I can't afford to lose her." A tear escaped from Jennie's eyes. She gazed down. Somehow, she felt guilty for what she had done to her before. The girl she used to know before is now gone, and she knows it's all because of her selfishness.

Nayeon chuckled lightly. "I can't, and you know that. I came back here for you, but knowing that you still pursued that childlike, my soul was no longer calm. I just gave you enough time to spend your time together happily, but today it will be the end of that. If you won't get back to me, okay. I won't force you, but I will make sure you two ruin as well." 

After hearing those last words from Nayeon, Jennie's hair on her nape rises. She couldn't utter a word. She's confused about what her ex was planning to do.

There was a long silence. Suddenly, Nayeon laughed her ass out as if everything didn't affect her anyway. Jennie turned and looked at her in an instant. There was no trace of tears in Nayeon's eyes, but only a cool hatred and love. It was rigid and cold. She stood tall, no matter what came her way. She's not allowed to show the tenseness that grows inside her heart, and she came here to fight for Lalisa, not to be afraid.

"I have decided, Jennie. Let's just help one another, then. Now listen to my proposal."

"What's with this bullshit again, Nayeon? What's the proposal you're talking about?"

Nayeon stood up from the leather sofa, walked towards her desk, and sat on top of it. She opened a bottle of whisky and poured a little into her low ball cup. She took a small sip and smirked. 

"I want you to break up with her and i'll be good." 

Jennie chuckled lightly. "Are you that desperate, Nayeon? This is nonsense. You know I can't do that right? Listen, I'm so sorry for hurting you before. I really am. Never in my life could I break up with her now that I've seen her as my bride. And I won't love anybody else aside from Lisa. So please stop humiliating yourself and stop all the shit you have planned. It's not funny anymore. Now if you are done with your shit, I think I must bid my farewell to you." . But before she could reach the door, The words that escaped from Nayeon's mouth made her muscles contract and her eyes widened in dread. 

"Break up with her, or I'll pull the trigger for real."

Jennie tried to hide how fearful she was after hearing those. As Nayeon felt how eerily silent Jennie was, she continued, "It was interconnected with my personal set-up surveillance. Perhaps you overlooked the fact that I'm artificially intellige-" She didn't get to finish her words when Jennie suddenly shoved everything that was on her desk, including the bottle of whisky that was now shattered on the floor, and slammed her both fists on it. "Disconnect it from your computer or I'll fucking cut your throat!" A burning animosity was developing in her reddening orbs. Her face has become rigid, her jaw tightly clamped, and her teeth are grinding together as she looked around the room in an attempt to locate the computer, but she couldn't find it.

"You can't find anything here, and how are you going to cut my throat when you don't have a weapon and you can't harm me? My men are watching us from outside. They will enter with just one move."

As demonish as Nayeon was, she still kept the smirks across her face. She's not afraid of Jennie.

"If only Lisa knew that I'd put something on her that she wasn't aware it had attached already. Poor little girl. And you, Jennie, it was for you to find out." As she poked Jennie's cheek, she immediately shoved it. 

"Don't be too harsh, Jennie. For once in your life, stop being selfish. Now I want you to know that wherever Lisa goes, she will be lying lifeless if ever I'll pull the trigger on." 

"Don't do this, Nayeon. I love her so much. Please just forget about me," Jennie begged. Tears streamed down her cheeks. The view excites Nayeon more. She loves seeing how Jennie is vulnerably pleading in front of her. She shook her head.

"You've left me with an exploding heart. Now I'm going to do the same to you."

"Would you rather see her die or end your relationship with her, but she is still alive and well. Choose now."

Jennie wiped away her tears and stood straight. The old woman returned--the coward Jennie back then, enabling Nayeon to smirk in triumph.

"I'll do whatever you want, Just don't hurt her."

______