Cheesy Cheesy...

Here's the new chappie. Sorry it got uploaded later than I planned. I was busy with stuff! Nothing for you to worry about....for now... Anyways, dedicated to Shans4Harry for getting the answer right about two chappies ago. Yesh! Let's continue to this chapt ~

❤_❤

Seeing James chasing a girl is always fun. Him being love struck and basically acting like an idiot in front of her but then acting all smug like he was the best in front of me. Then, he would start saying I need to go out and blah and blah and blah yet he's the one who's usually getting in the way. Watching him perform with his friends weren't a new experience but it was still amazing to see him do something he actually enjoys and good at. They were all good at singing and obviously they had fun especially James since he finally got her name and later on, her number. Hmm, even I still don't know her name....

"Having a great time?"

I rolled my eyes, "I was."

He let out a chuckle, his brown eyes shows a clear amusement look. I felt like hitting him there and then. No one is allowed to be cute and annoying, it's well....annoying!

A song started playing and I hummed along to the tune. I've heard this song before, I just don't know where. The tune was catchy and the song has a sweet peaceful vibe to it. I'm not really sure what you call it but it definitely made on to my favourite song list.

"You want to dance?"

I looked at him skeptically, "You really think I'd say yes?"

"No, but I know you want to," he said, pulling me on to the floor and wrapped his hands around my waist. I gave him a glare which he ignored. We just swayed on the dance floor and soon, I had my head rested on his shoulder, letting myself go and just enjoying it. This was nice. No flirting or inappropriate touching and groping, just a sweet dance.

"See, this wasn't hard," he whispered in my ear.

"Logan?"

"Hmm?"

"Shut up," I told him, which he chuckled to.

"Seems like you two are having fun."

We broke apart to see Kendall smirking at us. Realizing it, Logan kept his arm around my waist as he shot Kendall a glare.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked.

"I was just walking around-"

"No friends?" I asked.

"Well, one is busy with a girl and another is busy hitting on his sister and I don't know where Carlos is," he said, shrugging at the end.

Annoyed, I flicked his nose.

"Ow! What was that for?"

I shrugged.

"We'll see you around man," Logan said, before steering is both away.

"Don't have too much fun!" I heard Kendall called out.

"Gee, thanks for the help," I told him.

"What was I supposed to say?" he protested.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Where are we going?"

"Just wait," he told me.

"I don't like waiting," I whined.

"It won't be long, I promise."

I didn't say anything but just went along. I couldn't go anywhere anyway since he had a tight grip on my waist. But it didn't made me uncomfortable, just safe and protected.