I'm Just Trying To Enjoy My Fries Here....

YIAMS chapt....I have no idea...I lost count....

"Emily.... Emily....wake up...."

I groaned and turned my head away hoping the voice would just go away. As soothing as it sounds, I'm in a nice happy dream and I'm in no mood to go back to reality for now.

I dreamt that Rachel never moved away. It was just the three of us again. James was out again looking for a job. The BIBS didn't even come yet that time. It was just us three under a tree...hehe...that rhymes. We were talking as usual, probably about crap. Rachel was busy doing Steph's hair while I go trough a magazine, pointing at random hot guys. Yup this is the life... Nothing to worry about...

"Emily, you're drooling on my shirt."

There's that voice again. So damn annoying!

"Wake up, Emily!"

"Go away!" I grumbled.

Suddenly I felt something cold on my face. I was being sprayed!

"What the hell?!!" I woke up.

"Great! You're up," James said, grinning at me. He was holding the bottle spray in one hand.

"I swear when I-"

"Oh, Em! You're finally up!" my mum said, interrupting my threatening speech. "I was wondering how long Logan has to wait for you."

"Why would he be waiting for me?" I asked, confused, rubbing my eyes.

"You were sleeping on me," Logan answered. I was startled since I didn't realized he was sitting next to me.

"No, I wasn't!"

"You drooled on me," he said, pointing to the drool stain on his shirt.

"That could've been James."

"James is outside," he said, amused.

"Kendall then, or Carlos," I said. "All I know is I didn't do that."

He chuckled before getting out of the car. I frowned as I watched him. What did I say? I mean it's obvious that it was me who did that. But the way he chuckled and the way he looked at me just now wasn't a good sign. Heck, if any guy had that knowing look on, it's a bad sign.

"You coming?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, getting out.

He still had that look on and it's bothering me a bit.

"Whatever it is, shut up," I told him.

He looked at me amused but didn't say anything. I held back the urge to hit him. Carlos came to us holding a puppy. As soon as I saw it, I forgot about Logan. I quickly got lost in the puppy's eyes. It was so damn cute!

"Aww....where did you get this cute thing?" I cooed at the puppy.

"One of the girls brought it," Carlos said.

"What girls?" Logan asked.

Carlos pointed to the group of girls at a food stand nearby. I look around and recognized where we were instantly. The food stand was where we usually stop on our way. It was the only food stand there is here. I think business might have been blooming cause the stand looked different and new than before.

The group of girls had decided to join us as they walked slowly towards us. Carlos was busy with the puppy too care. Logan, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind at all since flashed them a grin which made them giggle instantly.