Our Playground

New chapt after a loong time... Don't hate me but I had writer's block :p

Anyway, on with the story n_n

"Emily, where are we going?"

"Will you just shut up?" I asked him, giving him a cheeky grin.

He rolled his eyes. I wonder why he keeps asking me that when he clearly knows that I'm not gonna answer his question. He has to learn to shut up and trust me. I ran down the stairs, skipping two at a time, making sure our hands were holding the whole time.

Downstairs, the rest of the guys were cleaning up. It was fun to see them since Kendall and Logan seem to want to argue while Carlos was trying to actually clean things up.

"Hi guys, bye, see you later," I said, rushing past them. James shot them a pleading look.

"Wait, where are you going?" Carlos asked.

"Can we come?" Kendall called out, catching up with us.

Soon, Logan was also behind us. Well, that's just annoying, can't I spend some quality time with my brother? No...they just had to tag along. Calm down Em, you just have to go trough it for a couple of days.

When I finally reached the spot, we were both out of breath. James look at me as if wanted to kill but then he look around the area. He can't help smiling as he took it all in.

"Remember this place?" I asked him.

"Yeah..."

We were at a secluded spot that Dad found for us. The area was wide, the green grass stretches out until there was a garden that our aunt had built. To make it fun, Dad had built us a tree house. There was also a rusty swing that we fixed up a bit. We used to play here each time we come to visit.

"Yeah," he said, smiling.

"And what was the one rule for us to be here?" I asked.

He looked confused for a while before grinning and said, "Little sisters have to serve food to their brothers."

"Haha, no," I laughed, sarcastically. "The rule was whenever we come here, we're not allowed to bring whatever pain or upset feeling since it makes us....well, upset."

James chuckled and took a seat at the swing. I followed suit and closed my eyes, just enjoying the peacefulness and the wind that was blowing. Well I was, before-

"Hey guys, whatcha doing?"

I opened my eyes to see the other three had manage to catch up. Damn it! I was hoping that they might trip and fall or something so this place would be unknown.

"Told you, we'd find them here," Kendall said, triumphly.

"Shut it, Schmidt," Carlos said.

I laughed, "Shut up, Schmidt. That's such a weird thing to say."

"Like Maslow isn't," he retorted back.

"We're not call the Marvelous Maslow for nothing," I said, batting my eye lashes. The guys laughed at my answer, how rude! But I still can't stop from grinning at the idiots in front of me. Speaking of idiots.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked Logan who was trying to climb up the tree.

"Trying to climb this tree," he answered simply, before giving another try.

"You can't climb up," I told him.

"Why not?"

"That tree is immune to idiots," I told him, smirking.

He rolled his eyes but have up on trying. He wiped his hand and took a seat on the swing next to me. I grimaced at him, hoping he'll just leave but sadly it's not happening.

"You alright?" he asked James.

"He was," I muttered.

"Yeah, just....." James replied, struggling a bit to find a word. "Tired."

"I think I'm gonna take a walk," he continued, getting up.

"What if I say, you think wrong," I said, pulling him back down.

"I'm fine Em, just need to think for a while," he said, sighing.

"Can't do it here?"

He looked at me and grinned, "You're annoying, you know that?"

"One of the things you love about me," I replied cheekily.

"Well, I'm going to go walk around and clear my head," he said, getting back up.

Sighing, I told him, "Leave your phone."

"Em."

"If you're just gonna take a walk, then might as well leave your phone with me," I shrugged. "Gives me something to distract me from your friends for a while which by the way, can you bring along?"

He rolled his eyes and took out his phone to hand it to me. He then left without another word. I watched and made sure that he was out of ear shot when I turned to Logan.

"We have to do something," I told him.

"Like what?"

I hit him, "Can you please act like you care even for just a little while?"

He rubbed his arm, frowning slightly, "Well, I don't really know what to do. Usually we have a guy's night out but where can we go here? There's nothing much."

I though about it and a thought occurred to me.

"True...but I know what we can do," I told him, grinning.

He raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to explain...

^_^

Yeah, this is more of a filler. I'm sorry, I really am. I had writer's block and well....

Anyway, what'd you think Emily's planning?

So I'm bored an I feel like dedicating the chapts to the readers, to my fans ^_^

Also, can anyone tell me why Logan pushed Carlos off stage once?

First person to get it right gets a dedication n_n