Forth doesn't say anything as he just smiles at me.

A waiter interrupts our little moment holding a covered dish. "Your dessert, sir."

Okay, I'm confused. I didn't order any dessert. As I go to say something, the waiter politely places it in front of me and dashes off.

I look at Forth and ask, "Did you order this?"

Forth continues to smile as he simply replies, "Yes."

Confused, I look at down at the dessert plate and then look back up at Forth. Forth doesn't change his expression as he continues to smile lovingly at me.

Why do I get the feeling that this isn't just a normal dessert?

I slowly reach out and tentatively pick up the cover. I'm instantly shocked as soon as I see what is inside and I immediately drop the cover.

The whole restaurant turns towards us when the cover bangs loudly on the floor.

No, he didn't? Oh my, I wasn't even thinking about this. When did he have time?

My attention is drawn away from the dessert plate when Forth kneels down on one knee and reaches over to the plate. He gently pulls the ring out of the jewelry box. "Ai'Beam, you took my breath away when I first saw you and you continue to take my breath away each and every day as my boyfriend. I can't think of every spending a day away from you. Beam will you marry me?"

We haven't even talked about this before and my mind is swirling. We are so focused on our studies and getting good grades that I haven't even asked about what Forth was thinking about for the future. Well, I guess I know what he is wanting now.

I smile at Forth as my eyes fill with tears. I won't be stubborn about this as I was when he was first trying to get me to date him. I begin to frantically nod my head as I'm barely able to choke out, "Yes."

Forth's smile widens even more as he puts the ring on my finger. I frantically grab the other ring out of the jewelry box and grab Forth's hand. I'm trembling as I put Forth's ring on his finger and whisper, "You're all mine now."

Forth tenderly kisses me and pulls away just a little as he stares into my eyes. "Babe, I've been yours since the first moment I saw you. I just had to work a little harder to get you to be mine. I'm never letting you go. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

I look around the restaurant and everyone is clapping but there are two people clapping stronger than anyone else, there.

My mother comes rushing towards me with my step-father following close behind. "My baby Beamie! Oh my! You're engaged!"

As Forth stands up blushing, my mother engulfs him in a big hug. "Congrats!! I knew you were smart!"

My step-father smiles and as I stand up, he quickly engulfs me in a big hug, too. "Congrats, son!! We knew that you would be the first."

I chuckle, but I didn't think that we would be the first. Kit is very much attached to Ming these days and Pha is nearly crumbling from not being able to go all the way with Yo. I figured that Pha would cave first, so he could finally have all of Yo, but I guess I was wrong. Well, it still may happen because we aren't actually married, yet. Pha could just kidnap Yo and run away with him to elope. Okay, that idea probably would never happen.

My step-father lets go of me and I'm quickly engulfed in another tight hug from my mother. "My baby Beamie is all grown-up and getting married. I can't believe that it is happening. And to think that you have only been dating a few months."