Thank You

I'm in the process of writing the next chapter but I wanted to stop and take a moment to thank everyone who has been a loyal reader and supporter of mine.  I'm amazed that this book has surpassed the total number of reads of my second book that I wrote, "For Three Weeks Only".  I don't have too many additional chapters right now than "You're My...", but this story has managed to achieve an overwhelming number of readers on a daily basis.  At one point, I nearly went over 300 people viewing this story in a day which is a first for me.  

I know that you are probably tired of hearing me say this, but I never in my wildest dream ever thought that I would even get 100 people to read and like my stories.  I can't wait to see what is in store for me next.  

I will be taking some time after this book to fix the ending to "My Visions".  I really didn't like how I ended the book so I will be writing new chapters to properly get the ending done right.  And, no, the last chapter will still be the same but the chapters before it will be a proper transition to the end instead of jumping straight to the conclusion.  I will also be finishing up "Kitty's Secrets", if it isn't already completed by the time this book ends.  Then I need to pick-up and continue the only non-fanfiction story that I have, "Hey There!!"  I have put it on the back burner and unfortunately, I don't like doing that.  It is also much harder for me to write it because I don't have actual people that I envision when writing the chapters.  So, it just doesn't flow as well as my other stories.  

When all these are done, I will begin uploading my next story or two.  I also have another story that keeps rolling around in my head about BTS that I'm sure that I will write but I don't know when I will upload it (or I may not).

I know that I start getting all sappy when I get to the end of my stories, but I can't help it.  I have been shown such love and support from my readers that I can't help but to not want the story to end, but it must.  I hope to see everyone at the next story.

Before you ask, I would say that this story is about 95% complete based on what I had originally planned and I do plan to do some epilogues but that will be it.  

My checklist for the story was:

   -  Yo mends his relationship with his dad

   -  Beam accepts his mother's marriage

   -  Pha deals with his father (which is happening soon)

   -  Pha successfully gets Yo to accept his love

   -  Forth makes Beam realize that Beam actually has feeling for Forth

   -  Kit successfully gets Ming to accept his love

   -  Yo and Beam become great brothers to each other 

Along the way, the group has to deal with each family's reaction to their relationship.  So, since most of these items are covered, the story will be ending soon.  

Once again, thank you for your love and support.  I can't wait to see you at the next story.  I love you guys.  ❤❤