Chapter 7

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I really don't want to be here. I still can't believe that they picked me. There were several other good-looking guys that would have been so much better than me, but somehow, I was picked. UGH!!! Can my life get any worse? 

"Ming, let's sneak out of here. I don't want to be here." I try my luck with my friend, but I know before the words even leave my mouth that he isn't going to go along with me.

Ming playfully nudges my arm with his elbow. "Yo, we need to pay attention to our leader right now. Hush!"

Reluctantly, I turn back to the front and I listen to our leader again but I'm getting bored quickly. As the leader dragging on and on about the contest, the rules and those stupid expectations that the university is placing on us, I begin to try and entertain myself some other way.

I look around at the other contestants and I try to size up the competition for Ming. Well, there are a few that can compete with Ming. But let's be honest, Ming is extremely handsome, and he has the personality to, so he will probably win the campus moon title.

Ming quickly elbows me hard in my ribs. I instantly whisper shout, "Ouch! What was that for?"

Ming sternly says, "Pay attention, Yo. This part is important."

Like I really care. Did he forget that I don't want to be here? Really! Reluctantly, I turn my focus back onto the leader as he takes another ten minutes explaining the future responsibilities of the winner and the runner-up. Once again, not only do I not care but there is no way, I would win any title, even a runner-up title.

As soon as the leader changes topics and starts talking about introducing last year's winners, I pull out my phone and I begin to play a game on it. Well, I already know Forth is the runner-up and I have already showed my support for him. As I completely ignore the leader's voice, Ming nudges me even harder. I instantly whip my head towards him and hiss, "What now?"

Ming growls, "Support P'Forth!"

I glare daggers at Ming and I can hear the leader announce Forth. Ming instantly stops his staring contest and turns back towards the front while clapping and cheering. Well, I will support Forth but I'm not going all out like Ming. I roll my eyes while I start clapping and shouting, "P'Forth!" I don't even look up at the front towards Forth. As soon as I'm done cheering, I look back down at my phone and I continue my game. What is so special about the previous year's winners and runner-ups? Well, Forth is great but I don't think that there is anyone who is better. I have always thought of Forth as my idol after our first video chat. He is just my idol of a cool handsome man. I have always idolized him, but I was never interested in him romantically. Ming, on the other hand, is like my brother. We are extremely close and when I used to live here, we actually slept together quite often. Part of it was the fact that I was going through so much pain with my mother's death and I needed someone to just hold me. Ming would often just hold me while I cried myself to sleep. He is so much more than a brother. I don't even know how to describe it. However, not once did I ever think of Ming in any romantic way. Shoot when we were little kids, we often bathed together which we didn't even think twice about as we got older. We stopped it as soon as I figured out that I was gay.

I'm just getting into my video game and I'm doing quite well, when Ming pulls my arm, as he tries to get me to stand up with the everyone else. Ugh! I reluctantly stand up and I guess it is time to start learning the dance routine. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and I start paying attention to the leader again. Oh, this is going to be a long night.