Chapter 15

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

I think someone needs to pinch me. I still can't believe that Pha asked to court me and that I said yes. Well, I would be stupid not to say yes, but I just can't believe that it is happening to me. OMG!!

I look over at Ming and I can't tell what he is thinking. He isn't showing any real emotion. I'm sure that he is confused, but I'm sure everything will work out for the best.

I suddenly catch some movement out of the corner of my eye and when I glance up, there he is, Pha. He is smiling at me and I think my legs just turned to jelly. I use all my strength to keep me from falling at his handsome face and that gorgeous smile. I instinctively I smile back to him and I want to wave but I'm afraid that I will get into trouble.

Ah, Kit is looking at Ming. I could tell earlier that Beam is telling the truth. Kit looks at Ming with such love in his eyes that Ming should also be able to see it, but I think he is refusing to acknowledge it right now. I did catch that he smiled back to Kit which is a good sign, but I'm not going to let him stop there. I just hope Ming doesn't get mad at me for helping Kit to win Ming's heart. I don't think it will take much effort though because usually if Ming doesn't like someone, you can immediately see it, but with Kit I haven't seen anything yet. I haven't even heard no from Ming which is surprising.

The rest of the practice I couldn't concentrate because my mind kept going back to Pha and our time at the restaurant, along with him asking me if he can court me. Oh, I quickly go back to the moment when Pha kissed the back of my hand. The warmth of his lips on my skin was so exciting and I can't stop my mind from wondering what it will be like if he kisses other places. My mind immediately starts to imagine that Pha is kissing my neck, my chest, my ear, and....

Before I can even imagine it, Ming yells at me, "Yo! You coming? Practice is done!"

I look around and I'm the only one still standing in the middle of the room while everyone else is packing up and heading out the door. Oh, how long was I out of it. But, I really enjoyed what I was fantasizing about as I think about my fantasy one last time, a grin is instantly plastered across my face while I begin to blush. I have never had thoughts like this before. What has Pha done to me? One meal together and I'm daydreaming about Pha and what his mouth can do to me. Oh, I need to calm down.

I hurry over to get my things and I quickly throw them into my bag. Ming walks over to me and teases, "Hey, Yo. Are you thinking about a certain someone who just confessed to liking you?"

I instantly blush again and sheepishly say, "He also asked to court me, and I said yes."

Ming instantly jumps towards me and shouts, "What? When? You didn't tell me!"

I chuckle at Ming's silliness. "Well, I haven't had a chance because he asked me while we were at the restaurant. I'm so happy and yes, I can't stop thinking about him. I have never felt this way before. You know that I don't have any dating experience. What if I screw this up? What am I going to do?"

Ming smiles and teases, "Ah, our baby Yo is growing up. He is finally being courted and he maybe has fallen in love already. How cute." Ming playfully pokes me a couple of times which I immediately try to swat his hand away. I'm trying to be serious here and he is playing around like normal. UGH!!!

I whine, "Ming, stop it. I'm serious and I don't want to screw this up."

I finish grabbing my things and I throw them into my bag. Irritated, I immediately start stomping my way to the door before Ming chuckles and throws his arm around me. "Yo, don't worry about it too much. It looks like P'Pha isn't going to let you get away that easily, especially since he has already asked to court you. Are you going to make it difficult for him? Or are you going to be easy and give in right away?"