Chapter 71

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I wasn't going to write about the "dessert" but several implied that they want to read it, so I decided to only give you a little bit of what happens that night.  With that said, this chapter is a little steamy so read as your own risk.  18+

Kit POV

Oh, this is the longest car ride that I have ever had. Well, it really isn't but it feels like it is. The ride from the convenience store to my dorm room seemed to take forever. I'm still embarrassed but yet excited every time I glance into the back seat and see the bag of tops. But, then when I glance at Ming, I just feel hot all over. And, oh, is he looking so HOT tonight.

My anger is gone, and I barely can even remember it now. The only thoughts that are filling my head now are the various things that I want Ming to do to me or I'm going to do to him. At the thought of those very naughty things, I can't help but to blush once again.

Ming quickly glances at me and gently puts his hand on my leg. "P'Kit, are you thinking about what you want to do next?"

I innocently look at Ming as if I'm asking him 'who me.' I don't dare say a word because I'm sure I won't be able to hide my excitement and hunger.

I do manage to mumble, "No." I quickly look out the window before Ming can see the small smile that I just couldn't hold back. How did I become like this? I almost don't recognize myself.

Once again, my heart beat picks up. This time it isn't the bag of toppings but Ming's hand gently caressing my thigh that has me going crazy. I try my hardest to focus on the lights and buildings zooming by, but it can't take my mind off Ming's long fingers rubbing my thigh gently. As Ming's hand slowly moves upwards, I can't hold it back any longer and I softly moan. "Ahhhhh..."

I don't care anymore. Ming knows exactly what is going to happen next and I'm so aroused that I can't fight it anymore.

Ming's hand suddenly begins to fondle my thigh a little more firmly as I close my eyes and lean my head back against the headrest. Oh, why aren't we at my dorm room yet.

Ming's long pinky slowly reaches out and subtly moves across my groin which instantly has me wanting more. A lot more. Once again, I can't control myself as I moan even louder this time. "AHHHH.."

I frantically grab hold of the armrest on the door as I clamp my fingers down tight trying desperately to control my desire and my lust. I have given up trying to hide it from Ming because I'm sure that he is just as aroused as I am, maybe even more.

With my eyes closed, I can feel more of Ming's fingers slowly making their way up my thigh to my extremely sensitive manhood. As my pants begin to get tighter, I try to take a deep breath to calm myself down which is a complete failure, because Ming has now maneuvered his whole hand on my groin is now rubbing it. Oh, only if we were in my dorm room already. I would be so willing to let Ming continue but not here. Not while he is driving.

I struggle to choke out. "M.m.min.ming. S.s.st.stop. P.p.pl.plea.please."

I still can't bring myself to open my eyes as Ming teases, "P'Kit, why? I can't have my dessert going soft on me. It needs to be firm, so I can put toppings on it."

Ming's whole hand is now gently rubbing my shaft through my pants and I begin to feel myself soaring as my lust begins to take control of my body.