Introduction

I'm back with another 2 moons fanfiction and I would like to thank @shanadaddah123 for the inspiration for this story.  

I'm so glad to be writing another 2 Moons fanfiction and this time Yo is coming back to Thailand after studying abroad in the United States and he has brought his best friend, Shane, along with him back to Thailand.  If you are a returning reader, you will know that I usually have Shane as Yo's best friend from the United States and I have continued on with that in this story.  

Yo's dad has finally married again after Yo has encouraged him for years to find someone to love again.  He knows that his dad will never forget Yo's mom but after her death, his dad turned into a workaholic and didn't do anything to enjoy his life.  He even ignored Yo.  Yo wants to desperately get back the dad that he used to know who was fun loving and a joy to be around.  Often, Yo's dad was the life of the party.  Yo thinks that his only hope to get his dad back to where he was is for his dad to marry again.  

It has been a few years and Yo is finally done with his business undergrad degree in the United States and he has decided to come back to Thailand to go to college with Ming and Forth to get a second degree in music.  Oh, I forgot to mention that Yo is a genius and was able to skip ahead in school so he graduated with his first undergrad degree at the age of twenty.

On the other hand, Beam is worried about his mother.  Her first marriage ended in a terrible divorce and after a few years, she found another man that she fell in love with.  However, he is a widower and Beam is afraid that his mother will get hurt again.  Not to mention, he doesn't want his mother to be compared to his step-father's first wife.  Beam's step-father has been trying really hard to make sure that his mother doesn't feel like a replacement and he even took down all the pictures of his family in the main areas of the house and replaced them with pictures of Beam's mother and Beam's step-father.  His step-father keeps telling him that he is waiting for his son to get back and that they will take new family photos to be hung up too, but for now, none of the pictures include either son.

Beam is still really curious as to who his new step-brother is but he stops himself from asking anymore.  He doesn't know why he can't ask his mother or his step-father but he just keeps quiet.  All he knows about his step-brother is that he has been studying abroad and will be returning soon to go to the same university as him.  

What will happen when Yo finally comes back home but he goes directly to the dorms instead of coming back to the house?  Only by chance one day, Yo brings his friends to his house to go get something from his room at the same time that Beam brings his friends to the house.  

What happens next?  Well, you will have to read to find out.  

If you are a returning reader, you know that I have fun with my characters and I love to laugh so be prepared to laugh at times until your side hurts (well, I hope I'm that funny).  My version of the Fairies are hilarious (once again, I hope so) and I only wish that I could actually have friends like them.  

This is just one of my versions for the 2 Moon characters and I want to remind everyone that this is fiction.

I gladly accept comments and recommendations. However, I won't tolerate haters. In my mind, this is a place for positivity and support.

I hope you enjoy it and I thank you for taking the time to read my story.