Chapter 25

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Beam POV

I'm running a little late after the serving of Forth for breakfast, but my friends and I are finally in the car and headed to my house. Mother said that she wanted to meet my friends and have a nice lunch with them. Pha and Kit already know that I'm worried about my mother, but they also remind me that my mother has been married for two years now. They think that she is doing fine. On the other hand, they only met my step-father at the wedding and they haven't really seen him since. They are very curious as to what he is really like. I can't really tell them much because before that family dinner that didn't happen, I really didn't talk to my step-father much. After the conversation that night, I have a new appreciation for my step-father, but I'm not to the point that I will run up and hug the man. It may happen in the future, but just not yet.

As we are heading to my house, or I should say mansion, I can't handle it anymore. Kit isn't nearly as mad as I thought he would be and I need to know exactly what happened between him and Ming before I move on and question Pha about how it went with Yo. "Sooooo, Ai'Kitty. How did things go?"

Kit huffs and I see that he is a little mad but not as mad as I thought he would be. Pha quickly asks, "Oh, yeah. I forgot that Ai'Beam took care of N'Ming and Ai'Kitty last night. So, Ai'Beam, what did you do?"

Kit snorts, "That Ai'Shitty Beam took N'Ming and me to my dorm room, stripped us down to our boxers, and laid the two of us on my bed, so we could sleep side by side."

As soon as Kit gets to the part of sleeping side by side, he starts blushing. Pha immediately teases, "Ai'Naughty Kitty, by the way you are blushing, I don't think that you were sleeping side by side. What really happened? Come on. We know that you really like N'Ming a lot. You can tell us or we can force it out of you later."

I quickly tease, "Oh, Ai'Naughty Kitty maybe ended up sleeping on top of N'Ming. Or, maybe even something more."

As I'm driving I keep sneaking glances over at Kit and he is making it so obvious that something happened. He should know by now that we will get the information out of him one way or another.

Kit growls, "I wouldn't have woken up on his chest if you didn't play that stupid joke on me."

Pha chuckles, "Oh, the evil naughty Ai'kitty showed up this morning and you tried to seduce the nong."

Kit turns and hisses at Pha, "No, Ai'Idiot. I was dreaming that I'm making out with N'Ming while in reality N'Ming was laying underneath me. I feel like an idiot when I found out that I was actually kissing his chest in my sleep. How could I do that? Knowing my luck, I was probably moaning his name too. This is so embarrassing, and it is all because of Ai'Shitty Beam. How could you?"

Well, I still think something more happened. I smile and continue to tease, "Ai'Naughty Kitty, did you guys talk after you were kissing his chest? Is everything fine between you two now?"

Kit instantly fell silent and Pha chuckles from the back seat. "Oh, I think Ai'Kitty and N'Ming worked things out based on the bright red color of Ai'Kit's face and the big enormous smile that is suddenly plastered on him."

I bark, "Tell us what happened."

Pha nudges Kit in the side and shouts, "Now!"

Kit is stalling but I need to know exactly what happened. Did my plan work or not?