Chapter 35

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

For those who know how I write, here is the beginning of Pring's POV which shows exactly how crazy she really is.  

Mr. Wijitan POV (Pring's father)

Okay, I don't know what happened but all of a sudden, my top two choices for funding refuse and how did they know that I'm working with Mr. Kongthanin about an arranged marriage for our children. I don't know what is going on, but it didn't take long for the word to get around that the top two most powerful men in the country turned down my request for funding. Even though it appears that they turned me down for personal reasons, all the other powerful men in the country followed their example and even some of the people that had previously pledged funding for the new company have backed out. Now, I don't have any funding unless I want to use my own money, but I don't want to use that much of my own money for these projects. I don't know what I'm going to do. Am I going to have to go out of the country to try and find my funding for these projects?

I'm still not going to give up my deal with Mr. Kongthanin about the arranged marriage with his son and my daughter. Plus, the two men who told me to stop it don't have any daughters, so I don't know what they are trying to do. Why would they even care about an arranged marriage for my daughter and Mr. Kongthanin's son?

I sigh deeply as I look down at the paperwork regarding my two projects. What are my options now? I don't really know but I'm sure that I still have some options. Now, what can they be.

I continue to look through my contacts and I look through some of my past projects to see if there is anyone that I can contact. After trying to get some positive response from them and getting turned down before I can even open my mouth, I'm at a complete lose. I knew that those two families were powerful, and they are often referred to as the most powerful in Thailand, but I didn't think that they had this kind of influence. This is the first time that I've dealt with them on any project and my friend, that worked to get me the appointments, told me to not blow it. Well, I guess I can safely say that I blew it before I ever entered the room. I still don't understand how though.

I need to get some answers. I quickly grab my phone and I dial my friend who got me the appointments.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...

"Hey, how's it going? Did they agree to be an investor for your project?" My friend's cheery voice doesn't indicate any sign that he is aware of what has gone on today. Oh, I forgot. He is currently out of the country on business.

I sigh and calmly ask, "Well, it didn't go so well. I need to ask you a question. Are both these men against using their family to improve their businesses?"

My friend immediately screams, "WHAT DID YOU DO? THEY BOTH HAVE VERY HIGH MORALS AND THEY WOULD NEVER AGREE TO USE THEIR FAMILIES TO GET AHEAD IN THE BUSINESS WORLD!!!"

Okay, this kind of answers my question but I hope he knows what I can do to fix this.

I slowly reply, "Well, they sort of found out that I'm working with Mr. Kongthanin on an arranged marriage between my daughter and his son which is to benefit him with his hospital and to give my daughter want she desperately wants. Both men pretty much bluntly told me that they would not consider investing any money with me on any project as long as I try to keep this arranged marriage between the families. What are my options? I have tried all my other investors and once they heard that I was rejected by both Mr. Panitchayasawad and Mr. Dechapayna, they all refused to invest, too."