Chapter 64

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you like it.

Pring POV

Where could Pha be staying at? I'm not allowed to go into his dorm because I'm not a resident there and Pha didn't put my name on the list. I can't believe that he didn't put his fiancé's name on the approved list of visitors.

Then, I couldn't get that stupid guard to tell me whether Pha is in the building or not. UGH!!! Stupid people!!

Why is this not turning out like I wanted it to? This is so far from what I had planned for us.

I'm going to try one more time to see if Pha will answer his phone. Please, just answer your phone.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...

UGH!!! Not again. Why don't you answer your phone?

I think I need some air. This house is getting all cramped and I need a change.

I grab my purse and I take my house keys. As I walk past my helper's mother, I announce, "I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back shortly."

I don't wait for a response as I walk out the door and into the night.

The cool breeze is exactly what I need. This feels so good. Maybe I can think while I'm walking.

I walk aimlessly down the street.

If I could only get to Pha, I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. I still don't understand what he is doing. It is almost like he is hiding from me. But, I don't know why. Is he afraid that others would be jealous of how much we love each other? Oh, I bet that is it. He doesn't want others to be jealous of what we have.

I don't know how long I walked but when I finally look up, I'm standing in front of our house.

Yes, my mind knows exactly what I need, and this is it. I need to see our future home where we are going to raise our children together.

As if the fog as lifted, I march over to the gate and I push the security code. As the gate clicks open, I feel a rush of excitement. I quickly dash through the gate and towards the house.

Excitedly, I fish out the house key and with a big smile on my face, I open the front door.

As soon as I step through the front door, images of what my blissful life with Pha will be suddenly appear in front of me. I look over to the living room, and I can see two kids playing, one boy and one girl. I smile and cheerfully call out to them. "Kids, I'm home."

The kids immediately jump up and come running towards me. "Mommy!!"

I squat down, and both kids run into my open arms. I couldn't be happier. This is exactly what I want.

"Ah, are you that excited to see mommy? I was only at work for a little bit. I wasn't gone for years."

Both kids giggle as they release their hold on my neck. The little girl innocently looks at me and pouts. "Mommy, you were supposed to come home early to day. You were going to take me to get a present for my friend Fai's birthday party. Did you forget?"

The little boy quickly adds, "Yes, mommy. You were going to take me too because I wanted to pick-up the new video controller. Remember, the store called yesterday and said that the shipment had finally arrived. You promised to take me when you went shopping."