Chapter 69

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Kit POV

"Where are we going?" I almost snort at Ming because he won't tell me anything. He had just told me that since Pha, Yo, Forth and Beam went out for dinner with Pha's family that we were going out on a date. I still don't understand how the others going out together to have a meal with Pha's family has anything to do with why he suddenly wants to go out on a date. Well, I'm happy but I want to know what we are doing. This not knowing is driving me crazy. UGH!!!

Ming smiles and chirps, "I'm not telling. It will be a surprise."

UGH!!! I'm not getting anywhere with him. Fine, I'll get dressed for a nice restaurant and maybe the movies.

I walk over to my closet and I scan my clothes. What would look nice for our date?

After several minutes of debating with myself and throwing clothes on the bed, Ming chuckles and walks over to my rather large pile of clothes that I threw on my bed. He shuffles the clothes around a little bit and then pulls out an outfit. It isn't something that I have worn together like that but when Ming holds it up, it looks perfect. I would have never thought to put those together.

"Ah, this looks good. I'm going to take this and go take my bath and get ready. You need to go and get ready, too." I take my clothes back from Ming and head to the bathroom.

Just as I'm about to walk into the bathroom, Ming chuckles and asks, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I look at the clothes in my arms and I look back at Ming a little confused. "I don't think so."

Ming skips over to my dresser and opens a drawer. He chuckles as he pulls out a clean pair of boxers. "Maybe these?"

I look at Ming for a second and then down at my clothes. Shoot! I did.

I snort and quickly stomp over to Ming. I try to quickly grab the boxers, but Ming suddenly lifts his hand way up and out of my reach.

"Ming! Give them to me!"

Ming smiles and gives me a playfully look. "Give me a kiss first, then I'll give you your boxers."

I initially ignore him, and I frantically try to jump and grab the boxers.

Ming continues to hold the boxers out of reach and just chuckles at my lame attempts. After several tries, I finally give up and I huff before I lean up and gently peck Ming on the lips.

Ming playfully smiles and shakes his head no. "I want something a little better than a quick kiss. I want to see how much you love me."

Oh, he wants to play this game, does he. Well, I'll just show him how much I love him.

I smirk at Ming as I surprise him by suddenly grabbing a handful of his shirt and forcefully pulling him down to me while my free hand wraps around the back of his neck holding him in place. As I begin to passionately kiss him, Ming initially stands there stunned, but he quickly begins to respond.

As Ming slowly gets pulled into the moment, his loosens his grip on my boxers and they fall the floor.

I quickly end the kiss and push Ming back before I bend over and pick up my boxers. As I wiggle my eyebrows and proudly walk towards the bathroom, I chime over my shoulder, "Well, I guess that was enough for you."