Thank You

Once again, I'm amazed at how my readers have supported me and my stories.  This book just keeps surprising me over and over again.  This time, my readers have helped to reach 100K read in under 4 months.  This is truly a blessing, and I'm very honored to think that my readers like my story this much.  Every time I turn around, I have another first.  This is my second book with over 100K reads but this is the fastest that it has reached that level.  

I'm excited to see what will happen next.  

At this point, nothing will surprise me and it is all thank you to my lovely readers.  I can't say enough how much this means to me to have so much support from all of you.  I can honestly feel the love from everyone.  

I'm still planning on doing my next book, The Four Bs, but my life is a bit hectic and I'm having to deal with it first.  When my life slows down, I will be begin uploading chapters for that book and I hope to see you all there.  

I love you guys.  ❤❤

If you don't know my current story list:

-  My Visions

-  For Three Weeks Only

-  You're My.....  

-  Kitty's Secrets

Upcoming stories:

-  The Four Bs

-  Once in a Lifetime (which will be a fanfiction about BTS) 

Once in a Lifetime is inspired by their recent world tour and this will be my first BTS fanfiction.  I hope everyone will like it too.  My plan for this book will be another short story, but you know how my short stories go, they usually don't even end up being that short.  LOL!!  

However, this time, I do plan on keeping it short, hopefully.

Once again, thank you for all of your support and I hope to keep seeing everyone at my other books.  Thank you so much.