Chapter 19

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm sure you already knows after how the last chapter left off, but I'll put the warning up anyway.  

Warning this chapter is very HOT & STEAMY.  Read at your own risk.  18+

On a side note, I just can't contain my excitement, so I have to tell my lovely readers.  Two of my stories are hitting milestones.  Even though I'm only going to be uploading some bonus chapters and an epilogue, my story, For Three Weeks Only, is reaching 50K reads while my first story that I ever wrote and the is completed, My Visions, will be hitting 100K reads this week.  Okay, I will contain my excitement, but I just have to say that I never dreamt in a million years that I would get that many reads and to get so many followers.  This is the first time ever writing stories.  I normally deal with numbers and financial statements (even though I took some time off to recharge my batteries).  I feel so blessed.  Thank you all for your love and support.  Love you guys.  ❤❤

Forth POV

Did I just hear Kit right? Beam was thinking about us and he didn't realize that he would the bottom. Oh, my cute and adorable, but sexy boyfriend, I want you even more now. I had to work so hard before I got to your room to calm myself down, too. Just thinking about Beam would cause me to flash back to last night. Last night got so hot and freaking steamy that I'm getting aroused just thinking about it again. But, Beam thought he was going to be the top. Sorry, baby, I will be the top in this relationship.

Once Kit leaves, I look back at Beam and my lust surges as I want to devour him whole right now. I smile a very evil grin at him as my thoughts immediately start going through the various things that I want to do to him. My blood starts pumping and the room suddenly starts getting hot.

I think Beam knows what I'm thinking as he immediately starts blushing which he has no idea how much that is turning me on even more. I lean close to Beam's face and I softly ask, "Do you want me to teach you what a bottom does?"

Beam's eyes widen, and I see him gulp hard, but I can't tell what he is thinking. I'm assuming by his attitude earlier, he is in shock. Well, I was going to try and hold myself back longer, but I can't resist that adorable and sexy man who is now biting his lower lips and being shy. Oh, why is he doing this to me.

I can't take it anymore as I quickly pounce on Beam's lips and I devour them with a lust filled hunger that I've never had before. No one has ever turned me on like Beam is right now. Beam's own desire is pouring out of him as he softly moans, "Ahh!"

I quickly seize the opportunity, and I thrust my tongue into Beam's mouth. We immediately begin to fight for dominance but Beam slowly gives in as my hand snakes up under his shirt and slithers to his nipple. As soon as I lightly pinch his nipple with my fingers and thumb, Beam's tongue stops fighting as he moans into my mouth. "Ahhh!!"

I want to feel his skin. I have been dreaming all day about feeling his skin again. I'm not going to let anything stop me this time.

I release his mouth and I suddenly remember that I haven't locked his door yet. I'm not going to have one of his friends barging in on us, so I run to the door as I'm swiftly taking off my shirt. I quickly lock the door and as I'm running back to Beam, I swiftly take off my pants and I drop them along the way. Without saying anything, I lift Beam up off the couch and I dash to Beam's bed. I don't want our first time to be on the couch. Well, I didn't want our first time to be in our dorm room, but I can't wait any longer. Beam is just too sexy that I can't control myself anymore and my desire to claim Beam tonight is overwhelming.