Bonus Chapter 4

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I had some troubles with this chapter and I wanted a certain vibe with it but I didn't want to good too far.  I'm not sure if I was able to get it just right or not.

Far warning, this chapter is a little hot and steamy.  18+

What do you expect from Forth and Beam??  To me, they are always hot and steamy.

Forth POV

I really can't take this any more. Beam looks so freaking HOT and SEXY right now, in his tuxedo and I figured that Pha couldn't hold on any longer now that he is married. I assumed that him and Yo would be the first ones to leave, but now, I'm watching Ming and Kit running out of the banquet hall, too.

I just can't take this anymore. We were the first ones to propose and we were the first ones to get married. So, why are we the last ones to leave and begin our wedding night bless? I have been hiding my hardon since I first laid my eyes on my beautiful Beam as he walked down the aisle.

I've managed to control myself but I'm quickly losing the battle. I can't believe that we are going to be the last ones to consummate our marriage. Well, I've had enough. I can't hold back anymore. Just thinking of how I'm going to ravage and take Beam, is getting me even harder. UGH!!!

I glance around the banquet hall and I can't find Beam. Where did he go?

Like a lion, stalking his prey, I stand up and I carefully survey the room. Maybe, he went to the bathroom.

I turn and quickly leave the banquet hall. I stalk through the corridor towards the bathroom when I suddenly catch a glimpse of my sexy baby. Oh, he is just so damn hot right now.

Beam sees me and instantly flashes me his gorgeous smile along with a wink.

Shit! I can't take it any more. Immediately, the lion in me takes long strides as I dash to Beam, and I slam my mouth onto his as I begin to devour his lips. My hands instantly snake around Beam and I slam his body against mine. Oh, I want him, and I want him now. I can't wait any longer and I don't care what everyone else is thinking. Our wedding night begins right now.

Beam instantly moans into my mouth. "Ahh..." His hands snake up my arms to my neck as he quickly pulls me even harder against his mouth.

Oh, Beam smells so good today and I can feel that he is just as excited as I am.

I growl as Beam's fingers rake through the back of my hair while I'm grinding our harden shafts together.

I need to taste my baby, too.

I instantly thrust my tongue into Beam's mouth and I begin to ravage every part. Oh, this feels so good, but I still need more. I need my baby naked and moaning underneath me.

Cough. Cough.

I ignore the sound and I continue to grope Beam's back while my tongue absorbs every little taste that it can find.

Just as my hands are working downward towards Beam's firm but very squeezable butt, hands push in between Beam and I, and begin to forcibly separate us.

Both Beam and I fight against whoever is separating us as we both refuse to release each other.

Suddenly, someone yells, "NOT HERE!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!"