Chapter 22

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Let the spy mission begin.  

Pha POV

I can't believe that Ming and Shane just kidnapped my Yo. I look at Forth and ask, "What just happened?"

Forth shrugs his shoulders and replies, "I'm not sure but I do know one thing. N'Yo is going out drinking with N'Ming and P'Shane tonight. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know but I think I'm going out to the bar too." I still don't know exactly what happened. I came to pick up my boyfriend, but I'm denied. Instead I have to watch him leave with his friends. How did I get here? I don't even know how this all happened. And what was that comment from Shane about not having a boyfriend. Yo does have a boyfriend, and it is me. I don't understand.

I turn to Forth and I ask, "Do you want to go to the bar tonight? Bring Beam along too."

Forth chuckles, "Are you going to go spy on N'Yo?"

"What else can I do? Even though I have announced it to tons of people, Shane just told me that N'Yo doesn't have a boyfriend and he is free to do whatever he wants. I'm not going to let anyone touch my baby. He is my boyfriend." I start to feel my anger bubbling up as I think about Shane's statement. Yo is my boyfriend and I'm Yo's boyfriend. Didn't Shane hear me Monday night when I announced it to everyone standing outside the practice hall? Just because Shane doesn't think that I'm Yo's boyfriend, I'm not going to stop being Yo's boyfriend.

I look at Forth and bark, "Find out what bar they are going to and let me know."

I stomp off to my car while mumbling under my breath, "I am Yo's boyfriend and Yo is my boyfriend."

I go back to my dorm room, but I don't see any sign of Yo. I'm sure that if I did, Shane would prevent me from talking or seeing Yo. Well, he isn't going to prevent me from keeping a close eye on my boyfriend. I'm not going to let anyone get near him.

Once I've cleaned up and I'm ready to go, I look at my phone and Forth has sent me a message letting me know the bar that they are going to and that him and Beam will meet me there. If I go now, we should be able to get to the bar before Yo gets there and I can find the perfect spot to hide and spy on my boyfriend. Oh, this is freaking crazy. I still don't understand how I got to this point that I'm spying on Yo.

Frustrated and irritated, I leave my dorm room and I head out to the bar. Once, I'm inside I quickly spot Forth, Beam and Kit. I'm completely surprised that Kit is here. I didn't think that he wanted to be around Ming at all. Will he be all right sitting this close to him? Well, maybe he just needs a drink. Kit has had a rough week too.

I walk over to the table and I hope I can watch from here without Yo seeing me. "Hi, guys. I hope you don't mind helping me or I should say keeping me company while I spy on N'Yo. I still can't believe that I'm having to do this."

Beam teases, "Ai'Pha, you have no clue why P'Shane and N'Ming are taking N'Yo out for the night."

Kit huffs, "They didn't say anything to you before they took N'Yo."

Forth quickly replies, "P'Shane just kept saying something about N'Yo not having a boyfriend."

Irritated, I hiss, "But my Yo has me has his boyfriend. I don't know why he is saying something else."

Kit snorts, "Well Ai'Idiot, when did you actually ask N'Yo to be your boyfriend?"

I think for a second and I can't remember when I asked him. I know I asked him. I'm sure I asked him. My mind has been drowning with this issue of my dad trying to get me to marry someone that I haven't really focused in on Yo this week.