_____

Lisa is laying restlessly on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Her thoughts came to an end when she felt the bed becoming somewhat heavier.

"What's inside your mind right now?" Jennie queried quietly, moving on her top and biting her lip.

"I'm horny." Lisa murmured seductively, wrapping her arms around the elder girl's neck. Jennie blushed, spreading the younger's legs as she began rubbing her front against Lisa's, who was only wearing her panty.

"Hmm. I was wondering if I could get some help? If not, that's perfectly OK. But I still demand, and no is the answer." Lisa giggled, but then grew silent again, causing Jennie to cease grinding.

"You seem lost. Is there a problem?" The older one asked her worriedly.

Lisa sighed. "You shouldn't have ditched the conference." Jennie got off on her top and snuggled up onto the headboard of the bed, disappointed. "Why don't you want me to be here?"

"No! No, nini. Of course, all I want is for you to be here beside me all the time. It's just that. It was a big event, and they expec--"

"Oh, come on, Lis! Do not be too naive. We all know I will not let you it. And you know for sure that I will not let anything bad happen to you. I didn't care about anyone else. you were all I cared about. I'm not concerned about losing everything. Money or power? as long as you stay. You are the only person who matters to me." Jennie said it resentfully. Before she could reach the door and hurled herself out of the room, Lisa quickly rushed her arms wide towards the door, preventing her from going out.

""Don't go. I'm sorry. I love you so much, Jennie." Lisa mumbles softly, full of sincerity in her voice, while looking down, making the older one's heart race madly. Jennie surprisingly smashed Lisa's lips with hers, and she got a response with the same desires. They got into the bed without breaking the kiss. Lisa pulled out to voice out what she wanted to say.

"I want to be on top again, please. Just tonight." Jennie was shocked to hear it, but she nodded, and she also wants to be dominated by the baby. Lisa switched their position.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, and there was a grin plastered on Lisa's face. She grinned at victory since she got what she wanted, which was to be in control of the night. Jennie's arms reached up and tangled around the younger's neck, and the next thing she knew, Lisa had slammed her lips against Jennie and nearly pulled out the girl's lungs, making her let out a low growl with their tongues moving in perfect sync. a kiss of intimacy and electrification. Lisa ran her hands down against Jennie's thighs, who was only with her pants as well, spreading it widely for her to rub into her clothed core. The younger one felt the older one's hands on the back of her neck grips become tighter, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss and knocking out all the wind inside their lungs, which they didn't care about at all.

Lisa travelled her hand to unbutton the older man's shirt, showing her milky big tits. "So huge, Nini," Jennie's cheeks blushed hotly, and her head rocks backwards as Lisa kisses and suckers her neck, next to her shoulder blade, down to her abs and pelvis, engulfing their senses and throwing away all the worries they'd felt.

"Yes baby keep doing that.." Jennie whimpered in pleasure biting her lips hard. Lisa quickly removed her undergarment, and Jennie's back arched in anticipation, knowing where the younger's fingers would reach soon. And that's when Lisa started rubbing her clitoral area slowly and then faster, like she was playing. "Ahhhh yessss" She got back on top of the older girl and unhooked her bra, where it spilled out her pink, hard nipples. Lisa gazed upon her perfect naked form, from head down to her toes. Jennie's eyes have fluttered shut, and when she opened it, Lisa's dark orbs were staring deeply into her's; they were a deep, captivating scintillate black pearl.