Battle Part 2

Hermione

Harry rushes down the stairs, face swelling with tears. "Harry." He stops for a second and whisper, "he's gone," than pushes past me, sprinting down the hallway. I look at Ron and run after him, the Order following. Who's gone? 

We reach the court yard and I see a body lying on the ground. Dumbledore. He wasn't moving, dead. I feel a wave of emotions come to me, sadness, anger, rage, grief. I start to cry, the yelling of the battlefield drowns out. All I can hear is the stopped heart beat of a wise man.

Minutes past as we stand there is silence. It was only broken because of thunderous noise. We look up to see hundreds of Pegasi flying towards the battle. They land by the lake and start to fight the enemy. Fight, we must fight.

"We can not stand here and mourn, we must fight. Fight for Dumbledore, for Sirius, Cedric, and all we have lost!" I shout to my friends of the order. Cheering erupts from their mouths and we charge into the battle.

I launch a spell at a Death Eater, and I am not even going to ask what it was that I fired my second shot at, some kind of monster thing. I turn to see a Percy talking to a girl in purple, no doubt the new groups leader. She yells so words before saying advance which causes everyone that is wearing a purple shirt to yell before charging at the enemy. The orange shirts stand around waiting for something. Percy proceeds to shout giving of the loudest war cry I have ever heard.  

That was strange, I think an continue to fight my way through the enemies ranks.

Harry

"Expelliarmus!" I shout and fire spell at an opposing witch. I eventually work my way to Percy, who is fighting with a sword? I shrug it off, by this point I have given up, I'm not even going to ask where he got it from. 

"Friends of yours?" I ask. He smiles before continuing to fight, confirming that it is. I sigh before charging back to battle. 

A few minutes later I look back to Percy, my mouth drops open. He was fighting like a demon. His sword moving faster than lightning. His body as agile as a deer. A swirling hurricane of water formed around him like a shield. That isn't possible...but yet it is. After this battle they are going to explain a lot of things. I shake my head and throw another spell at a Death Eater.

Annabeth

I groan, Seaweed Brains showing off again. I continue to watch him destroy Voldemort's army, his actions like a snake, quick and deadly. I didn't realise I was getting distracted until I saw a burst of green light shot towards me. Everything turned into slow-mo. I could only stare as it slowly moved towards me. I am unable to move my arm fast enough to block it with my sword. This is the end. And I know what I want my last words to be. 

"I love you Seaweed Brain." I say. He turns his head to me as the green light hits my torso. I feel my body crash to the ground...wait I am not dead? I look up to see golden fur and a face full of love and loyalty...Bella.

Bella licks my face before turning around and attacking the person who shot at me. She must of heard the battle and escaped. I smile to myself before getting up and fighting the man, my dog by my side. 

Together me and Bella worked as a team, taking down monster and Death Eaters easily. I duck as a cyclops strikes at my head. Bella jumps on him from behind and he turns and throws Bella of his back, her leg lands hard on a piece of rock sticking up from the ground. I hear her yelp and drawing the Cyclops attention from me to her. The Cyclops walks over to her and raises his club. I attempt to stab him from behind but then another Cyclops knocks me out of the way. No, Bella. I start to shake with fear and stab the other Cyclops in the stomach before launching myself to push Bella out of the way. I manage to roll her away from the strike, out of harms way. 

An awful pain shots through my back. I scream as the spikes of the club embed themselves into me before getting ripped out. A sword is pushed through the Cyclops all the way from behind. He collapses to the ground, and Percy stands where the Cyclops was. 

"Annabeth!" He shouts and crouches next of me. "No, Annabeth stay with me." I only smile, knowing that, that isn't possible. Knowing that I am going to die in Seaweed Brains arms. 

"I love you...Seaweed Brain, I-I'll love you fore-" I felt my eyes closed and darkness sweep into me. I welcomed it with cold, dead arms.