Flames

Percy

"Don't die." Thalia says, and suprisingly hugs me.

"I'll try not to." Thalia smiles before stepping aside for Hazel.

"Be carefull." She says, than hugs me. "Promise me that."

"I promise."  She takes a deep breath before moving to the side next to Nico.

"Good luck," Ron shakes my hand.

"Take care of each other." Hermione says. I glance at Harry.

"We will," I assure her.

Than the girl with blonde curls, and stormy eyes walks up to me. She kisses me and I feel like when we touch it's like fireworks on my mouth.

"I love you Seaweed brain," she says, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too, Wise Girl." She smiles and hugs me, before letting go, and stepping back.

Me and Harry look at each other before setting off to go to Dumbledore's office.

We find Dumbledore standing on his balcony.

"I want you to promise me somthing before we leave." Dumble says, turning towards us. "You will do everything I say." Harry and I both nod our heads.

"I promise," with the amount of promises we are saying, thank gods it isn't like the last prophecy with the oath to keep with a final breath thing.

"You understand what this means, if I say to wait, you waiy. If I yell you to stay away, you stay away. If I tell you to run and leave me, you run." I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this promise because of my fatal floor, but I will make sure Harry stays away, and is protected.

"Yes, I promise." I say.

"I swear it." Harry says. 

"Than tale my hands," Dumbledore says.

"But sir, we can't apparate in Hogwarts." Says Harry, what the Hades is apparate, I guess I will find out.

"Being me has it's perks." Harry grabs Dumbledores hand, I grab his other. And before I know what is going on, my feet leave the ground and I am an a rock in the middle of the coast.

"I feel like vomiting." I say, my onsides are spimning around.

"You will be fine in a moment." Dumbledore tells me. I hope so.

He was right, a minute later I start to feel normal.

"Now Percy, will you please." I realise what he is talking about. There is a stretch of water before a cave enterance. We need to get into the cave. I glance at Harry, he can't know. 

Dumbledore senses my worry. "It will be fine," I no. I can do this.

I put hands down against the water and feel it move with me. It then jump in and gesture for the others to do the same. A splash os heard, than I move the water to push us to the cave.

I dry everyone when we get out," Harry stands there with his mouth open.

"How?" 

"I'll explain later." I say.

We walk into the cave, followong behind Dumbledore. He puts his hands on a rock wall.

"Cruel," he says. He gets his hands and cuts it on a piece of rock.

"Sir!" Harry shouts.

Dumbledore wipes the blood onto the rock, "Blood is needed for the door to open." He explains.

"We could of done it." I say.

"No, your blood is too precious. Mine is not." Just like he said, a door opened up in thee rock wall reveling a room wotha a lake in it. 

Dumbledore walks through the door, we follow him and walk towards the black lake.

I feel into the water, I feel heartbeats. Creatures of the dark.

Dumbledore moves his hand over the water. He smiles before tugging his hand back, lifting a chain out of the water. He passes the chain to Harry.

"Pull this," Harry does what hw says and pulls on the chain. A boat is slowly lifted out of the water. 

"Only one wizard is allowed on, but I think we can all go because Harry isn't a fully mature wizard, and Percy well you know why." I am not a wizard, a demigod.

We all get onto the boat and it stays afloat, that's a good sign. I use my gifts to move the boat across the dark lake. Dumbledore does a spell to light up the cave, a small island is seen in the middle, I point the wooden boat towards it.

The boat jolts as it crashes into the rock island. We each step off it.

"Don't touch the water." Dumbledore warns us. We walk up to the middle of the small dark island were a basin is, filled with liquid. A potion. 

Dumbledore inspects the pale basin.

"You have to drink it for the  Horcrux to appear." Dumbledore picks up the transparent, shallow cup. He scoops up the liquid.

"This will weaken me, I want you to no matter what it does to keep making me drink it, even ef you have to force me to. "

"But-" Dumbledore cuts me off.

"Remember the conditions, in which you could come." I nod my hesd. Dumbledore takes the potion and drinks his first cup. His legs xollapse beneath him and he stumbles to the floo, leaning against a rock. Harry picks up the cup ans redills it. 

He forces it into Dumbledore's mouth, again and agian. Until nothing is left in the basin. Just like Dumbledore said, the Horcrux appeared. I grab it and place it into my pocket. Harry crouches next to Dumbledore.

"Sir?"

"Water," Dumbledore croakes. I go next to the bowl and point my wand at it. Water appeares and I attempt to get it with the cup. The water just goes through it. The lake.

I lean over the edge and scoop up the water. Something reaches out and grabs my hands. Using my other hand, I fight it off. 

"Harry!" I shout.

Hands start coming out of the black water. Follwed by bodies of the most disgusting things I have ever seen, and I have fought Medussa. 

They come out of the water and start come at us with incredible speed. I don't have time to reach Riptide so I rely on hand-to-hand combat. Harry is using his wand to fight off the creatures. They had the element of surprise, we were going to lose. There were so many. 

Flames dlood the cavern. I look to see Dumbledore sanding on the top of the island, hand in action. The creatures return back to the water in fright. Dumbledore takes a ddeep breath before collapsing, Harry catches him and helps him stand.

"We need to get back." He says. Dumbledore nods his head. I walk to them and swing Dumbledore's other arm around my shoulder, helping Harry. We then apperate back to Hogwarts. The mission complete.

Annabeth

The sun sets over the horizen, and that is when I see them. Marching form the east, with death in their eyes. 

Dusk falling behind them. 

Gods save us.

This book is coming to an end, there will probably be around four more chapters ~ the amazing author, Cecilia.