Draco Malfoy

Harry

The Train trip was going great, the Americans turned out to be really funny people, except that Nico he still seams to creep me out and this is coming from the guy who has fought Voldemort. Also Annabeth looks scary, but once you get over that she is pretty nice. So yeah...nice trip, until Draco Malfoy came past our compartment.

"So it's true, there is Americans coming to Hogwarts," He said, then he sneered as if only just now realising I was there, "now why would you wont him as company."

"He is nice," said Hazel, "unlike you."

"How dare you speak to me like that, I am your superior," Malfoy replied insulted.

"What makes you have such an authority?" Thalia questioned.

"I'm Prefect of Slytherin," oh great I thought, just what I needed.

"So?" Thalia kept saying

"It means he can put us in detention and deduct house points from us," I said explaining to my new friends.

"We are not in a house yet so therefore you can not deduct house points from us, and you have so far, no reason to put us on detention. Therefore you are no threat to us," said Annabeth and I only now realised that, that girl is smart.

"Are you neglecting my Authority?" Draco replied stunned.

"Yes, we are," Thalia said.

"Well I guess if the school won't do anything I guess I will just have to tell my dad." I shook my head; his dad is a Death Eater and I don't won't one hunting me down at the moment.

"You know who my dad is of course," Draco assumed.

"I don't know who you are, and I don't care who your father is," said Percy, wow these guys are brave.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, pure blood," Then he sneered at us, "I'm sure you guys are just puny Half Bloods"

The others took it offense to the statement, I guess anyone who calls you puny is offensive.

"So..." Thalia said again, now these guys are starting to be stupid.

"It means my parents are more powerful than your insignificant parents," at that moment all the 6 Americans looked up as if they were terrified. Then they calmed down and started to laugh, they just sat there and laughed.

"Insignificant," said Percy, mocking Draco. They continued to laugh harder, which made no sense.

"Go away Malfoy," I said to him, whilst everyone else was laughing.

"I will," Draco said, "and I'm am going to tell my father about all of this, and he will come after you." Great I thought another person who wants to hunt me down.

When the others stopped laughing I asked, "What was that all about?"

"It is just that he thought his parents were more important than ours," Annabeth said, trying not to laugh.

I leaned in to them and spoke at a whisper, "his father is a Death Eater."

They all looked at me blankly except for Hazel and Annabeth, who seemed to know what was going on.

"So his father is the guy we need to eliminate in this war."

"Well actually we need to get rid of...(Whispering) Voldemort." Now here come the gasps a his name, wait what? They all nodded in agreement, not caring that I said the dark wizards name. The door to our compartment opened and two wizards came in.

"Guess who the new prefects are," said Ron.

"Malfoy," I said straight away.

"How did you know?" Hermione wondered.

"He came in here to meet these guys and to show of his badge."

"Oh," she whispered.

"Anyway the prefects for Hufflepuff are Hanna Abbott and Ernest Macmillan." Oh, there not that bad I thought.

"In Ravenclaw" Hermione kept going, "is Padma Patil, and Anthony Goldstein, the Syltherin are, well Malfoy, and that cow Pansy Parkinson," Hermione told us. Great I thought, sarcastically.

"We better get changed" I said and stood up to grab my Robes.

"Yeah meet back here in five?" Hermione said, everyone nodded.

"Girls come with me," she said and left. When we finished we all meet back at the compartment.

"We should be there soon," Hermione said, and just then the Train started to slow down and come to a complete stop.

"Come on, children. It's time to get of the train," a voice spoke from far off.  The others got up and grabbed their things.

"You guys go on I want to check something out," I said.

"Ok," Ron answered, "Meet you in the great Hall."

"Ok," and I took off toward the back of the train.