Goodbye

Jason

I told Dumbledore that I was leaving and he organised some things with Chiron to come up with a reason of my leaving. I was standing outside of the castle. We just had breakfast and the others need to get to class in 5 minutes so the farewells are quick. I say goodbye to the trio who think I am leaving becasue my Aunt is sick, they say good luck to me than leave to go to class. Than I say goodbye to Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Hazel. 

"Where is Thalia?" I ask realising that she isn't there.

"She said she had to sort some things out and would be coming late." I nod. As if Annabeth's words were magic Thalia came into view running towards us carrying bags.

"I am going with you. " She says slightly out of breath.

"No, you have to stay."

"I just asked Dumbledore and Chiron and they said it should be fine, they also said that it would be excellent because apparently Artemis wants me back to help with the Apollo situation. " I take a while to take in her words.

"Than I guess I have to get Guido." I say. 

"I'll do that." Percy says. And a couple of minutes Guido is ready for the trip. Thalia quickly says goodbye before we go riding into the morning sun leaving the world of magic behind us.

This is another very short chapter but I promise there is more to come in, please vote or comment if you like the story so far. Until next time ~ Cecilia.