We Meet The Americans

Ron

As soon as my mother said there was going to be a change, a million questions went through my mind. All in a race to be answered.

"What do you mean change?" Harry asked. I was thinking the same thing.  "Is the teaching staff different, besides our DADA teacher?" Harry continued.

"No," she replied, shaking her head.

"Are they renovating the school to cope with the growing population?" Hermione asked.

"Renovating?" I asked not sure what she meant.

"It means re-building, repairing or adding new things to the school Ronald" Hermione said in a annoyed tone.

"No," Mum replied again.

"Than what are they doing?" asked Ginny.

"There having six new exchange students from New York."

"Exchange Students?" I asked just to double check, I never new Hogwarts allowed that.

She nodded her head, "This note says that they will be coming tomorrow morning to go with us to Hogwarts."

Annabeth

Today was the big day. Hazel, Jason, Thalia and of course Percy were on top of half blood hill with me, each waiting for Nico to arrive and take us to England.

"What's taking him so long," Percy complained. Just on cue Nico appeared out of the shadows.

"Hey guys, ready to go to England?" he said, greeting us.

I should explain, ever since the fight with Gaia Nico has found a brand new strength in him and shadow traveling long distance doesn't affect him as much any more. To be honest I think it has something to do with a certain son of Apollo.

We all linked arms the ground beneath my feet seemed to vanish into darkness. Not realizing my eyes were closed, I opened them to see that we were outside in some sort of field and there were three teenagers looking at us weirdly, too stunned to move. The girl got her confidence up and walked forward and started to talk to us.

"I'm guessing your the Americans?" She questioned.

We all nodded in approval.

"I am Hermione Granger, this is Ron Weasly" she said pointing to the Red headed kid" And this is Harry Potter", pointing to the kid with the black hair.

I stepped forward smiling  "Hey, I'm Annabeth Chase this is my boyfriend Percy Jackson, this is Hazel Levesque, Thalia, Jason Grace and Nico Di Angelo."

Hermione

I was so surprised when none of the Americans gasped when I said Harry's name, most people around the world would love to meet him and these guys just looked at him like he was just a normal person.

Ron led the Americans into the house and said that they were going to go to Kings Cross Station to catch the train to Hogwarts.

"You will need these tickets to get aboard" Said Arthur Weasly after introducing himself. He passed each of us the tickets to the Hogwarts Express.

"These tickets say platform nine and three quarters, there is no platform nine and three quarters," said the blonde girl with cloudy grey eyes that seem to look straight through you, I think her name is Annabeth.

"It is hidden magically so muggles don't get in," I replied

"Muggles don't you mean morta-"Annabeth's hand covered her boyfriends mouth. I swear he was about to say mortals. Weird. 

"We know all about muggles don't we Seaweed Brain," she told him in a threatening manor.

"Yeah," he replied.

I looked over at my friends, and they had the same thought as me, these guys are weird. With that we all got into the car.