Kronos

Percy

"I am sure you have worked it out by now." Dumbledore says, turning towards me so that he faces me. Being the kelp head I am, I shake my head.

Dumbledore smiles at me for a quick moment, than it vanishes."The horcruxes, the reason Voldemort is able to sustane Kronos using his body." It all made sense now, he didn't need to take a dip in the River Styx if he had the Horcruxes.

"So if we destroy the Horcruxes, Kronos will also be destroyed?"

Dumbledore nodded, "for good." A spark of hope lifts me up, we can win this battle. I grin and get ready to leave Dumbledore's office.

"I am sorry, for your loss. Who was it?"

"A brother to me, Jason Grace. " I nearly burst into tears just saying his name. That part of me will always be there, the bromance we shared together.

"I am greatly sorry. " I nod my head and quickly change the subject.

"What time tomorrow?"

"As soon as classes finish." 

"Ok, " I turn and open the door, exiting the Headmaster's tower. 

Reyna

A centurion paces up to me as I stand outside my quarters, overseeing the camp.

"The Greeks have arrived."

"Thank you. Tell everyone to go to the dinning hall, Greeks included."

"I will," he bows his head in acknowledgement, before turning and leaving. I glance one more time at the camp, before walking towards the dinning hall to prepare for the journey ahead.

Kronos

My eyes bang open finally, I have returned.