Nightmares

Ron

Dumbledore sent the students out of the great hall and in to their house dormitories after the feast. Unfortunately that meant that I had to lead the house because I was a prefect.

"Gryffindors follow me!" I yelled over the top of the Hogwarts students. I lead the students up the moving staircase to meet the familiar fat lady.

"Password," she said.

"Um..." I had absolutely no idea what the password was but luckily for me Hermione did. And as always the portrait opened, I heard a few of the first years and the Americans gasp. We walked inside to the Gryffindor common room.

"Boys dorms to the left and girls dorms to the right!" Hermione called out to her house,"everyone get ready for bed lights out in half an hour."

The house started to go towards their dorms and before I new it, it was just me, Hermione and Harry left in the room.

"Now tell us how this happened," Hermione said, talking to Harry. We sat down on the couch as Harry told us of his suspicions and how Malfoy found out he was their, so he punished him.

"Tonks found me and took me to the gates were Snape came and collected me and we went to the Great Hall," he concluded.

"So you think Malfoys a-" I started to say but Hermione interrupted me.

"Of course his not, I think you need a rest Harry, clear your mind a bit."

"Yeah," he agreed. We all went to or dorms and Professor McGonagall turned out the lights.

Hermione

I was in the middle of a dream when I a piercing scream woke me up, instinctively I drew my wand. I looked across the room to see where it came from. The whole room was awake and at the back I saw Annabeth, but she wasn't her usual self. She was pale and sweating from head to toe, and I new straight away she was the one who screamed. Thalia got up and went over to her, and hugged her.

"It's alright, Annabeth," she said.

"It''s only a nightmare," said Hazel who was now kneeling at Annabeth's bed. She was still shaken up and pale staring into the oblivion.

"Hazel go get him," Thalia whispered. Hazel nodded and went out of the room, I was about to say that she wasn't allowed to do that, but she walked back in almost straight away. Percy behind her.

"Where is she," He said, and then spotted Annabeth and ran towards her Percy sat next to her and hugged her, whispering into her ear.

"Boys aren't allowed in here," I said, three minutes later. Percy was still hugging Annabeth who had calmed down.

"Guys go to bed, he's not going anywhere," Thalia addressed to the whole dorm. A few minutes later when Percy and Annabeth were sleeping together in each-others arms, the other girls realised what Thalia said was true so the stopped looking and went back into their covers. Soon I followed there example.

In the morning when we woke up Percy was still there, by Annabeth's side. Thalia said that she will wake him, She walked over to Percy and touched him, he squealed and woke up to see all the girls were looking at him.

"Don't do that Thalia," Percy yelled, Thalia was smiling.

"How did you get through the enchantment?" I asked thinking of the time Harry and Ron tried to get in here.

"Oh, Hazel let me in."

"But...that's impossible, you can't let someone in."

"Yes you can," Hazel said, "Its just like the entry to Cam...the dorms at our school, all you need to is say: I Hazel Levesque allow Percy Jackson to enter, and they can come in."

I looked at her stunned, how did she know it was the same as the one at her school and what was that word she was going to say. It reminded me of the word camp for some reason.

"Anyway," Annabeth said, and everyone looked at her, "let's go have some breakfast."

Everyone seemed to agree with that so I lead them down the stairs, into the common room, where they can make their own way around the castle. Before we had breakfast I pulled my friends aside and told the Americans to go ahead, which they did promptly.

"Guys there is something, weird about the Americans."

"Really? I would of never noticed," said Ron sarcastically.

"First, the sorting ceremony, then the nightmares, there hiding something from us."

"Couldn't agree with you more, Hermione," Harry replied, "but I'm hungry so can we eat now."

I nodded not really paying attention, but wondering what secret they are hiding from us. I hate it when people, hide stuff from me. I turned and followed the group to have breakfast. We sat with the Americans who were midway through breakfast, then i noticed something that just wasn't right.

"Blue pancakes?" I asked Percy, everyone else started to laugh.

"Don't mind Kelp Head, he's just special that way," Thalia said, referring to my question.

"Oh, be quiet Pinecone Face."

I continued to stare for a while, but then decided to let it go, "We have Divination first up."

(I know Hermione dropped that subject, and the others don't do it anymore, but go with the flow for the sake of the story, same for this)

"Then we have Care of Magical Creatures," Said Ron.

"Ok," Hazel said. and we sat there and eat our breakfast, which I am guessing Percy was happy about becuase his face was beaming as he ate his blue pancakes.