Fine, I Wil Just Sit Here

This chapter goes to @WeirdSimmer06

Disclaimer: Some lines are from the book Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Also, characters are owned by Rick Riordan and JK Rowling.

Percy

"Acid pops," Harry says next to me.

The Gargoyle leapt aside revealing a wall that slid apart giving access to a spiral stairway that could move, we stepped on to it and were carried to a door with a brass knocker that led to the Head Masters office.

That was so cool.

I lifted my hand and knocked.

"Come in," Dumbledore's voice says from inside.

"Ah, Harry, Percy, good evening." I spot a phoenix sitting on a perch to Dumbledore's left. "So, I am guessing you are wondering why you are here for these...lessons?"

"Yes, sir," Harry replied.

"Well, I have decided that it is time now, for you Harry to learn about what prompted Lord Voldemort to try and kill you fifteen years ago, it is time for you to be given certain information."

Silence filtered the air for a swift moment.

"You said you were going to tell me everything," Harry quickly added, "Sir."

"Yes, I did," Dumbledore started, "From this point forth we to leave the firm foundation of fact and start to journey through wonders and wild guesswork of memory."

"Sir, does what you are about to tell me have to do with the great prophecy, will it help me... survive?" I silently grunted, not another prophecy I have had enough of them.

"It has a very great deal to do with the prophecy," Dumbledore states casually. He then got up from his desk and walked towards a shallow stone basin. He picked it up an placed it on the desk.

"This time Harry you will enter the Pensive with me, and with permission," I was starting to feel ignored.

"What about me...sir," Still getting used to having to call the professors sir.

"I will talk to you once Harry leaves, in the meantime have a seat," he waves his wand and a seat appeared so I did what everyone would do, sat down.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks.

"A trip down Bob Ogden's memory, a former employee of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement." Dumbledore poured silvery stuff into the basin, "after you." Harry dunked his head into the water than Dumbledore did the same. Well that is unusual, and lean back in my chair and start to fidget with Riptide.

Harry (This part took forever)

I felt my body leave the office as I entered the memory. They were standing in a country lane bordered by high, tangled hedgerows, beneath a summer sky as bright and blue as a forget-me-not. Some ten feet in front of them stood a short, plump man wearing enormously thick glasses that reduced his eyes to mole-like specks. He was reading a wooden signpost that was sticking out of the brambles on the left- hand side of the road.

I knew this must be Ogden; he was the only person in sight, and he was also wearing the strange assortment of clothes so often chosen by inexperienced wizards trying to look like Muggles: in this case, a frock coat and spats over a striped one-piece bathing costume. Before I had time to do more than register his bizarre appearance, however, Ogden had set off at a brisk walk down the lane. Dumbledore and I followed. As they passed the wooden sign, I looked up at its two arms. The one pointing back the way they had come read: Great Hangleton, 5 miles.