Pray

They shall come from the east

And awaken the beast

Marching with the dusk

If he does what will he must

Than all will be saved

If not, a world of destruction will rage

Reyna

I stare at the prophecy in my hands and read over it once again.

"If he does what he must." I recite. "Some one is going to make a desicion to determine the fate of the world I think." 

"A male." Thalia adds, "who knows what will happen."

"Indeed."

"It says, they will come from the east, monsters?" Frank says.

I think about it."Probably, but here at Camp Jupitor or with the Greeks." 

"Niether." Thalia says. What? I was about to question her when she answers for me, "isn't it obvious? They will attack at Hogwarts, that's where all this is leading to." 

"We have to warn them." Frank says.

"We can not," I say, "unless some one actually goes there."

"I'll go." Thalia volunteers.

'You have done enough.'"

"I am the only one who can, Piper has shut herself off with guilt, it will take too long to reach the others at Camp Half-Blood and both of you need to stay and run Camp Jupiter." Thalia has good reasons.

"But-"

She cuts me off. "No buts, I'm going." She gets up to leave.

"Now?" Frank asks.

"Why wait, the longer I stay the longer they have to wait to know what is going on." I press my lips together in thought. 

"Ok, I will get Porkpie ready for you while you get your stuff." Thalia smiles before heading out the door. I breathe out, and look up to the sky, praying that the gods are smiling at us, this is going to be another massive battle. And I just don't think the demigods are ready for it yet.

I just posted a new short story "The Huntress," please check it out if you are into the Hunters of Artemis and while your at my profile it page, you just might, might want to click follow :). Also please vote if you are enjoying the story and comment if you have any ideas, or if there are any mistakes.

Most sincerely 

~Cecilia~