Her eyes looked like they might pop out. "We-we don't know. But wendy caught a woman's figure inside the car." Jisoo responds stammering.

Jennie's hands clenched into shaking fist. Her dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears. No one in this world that could fuck with her girl.

"I will fucking kill them all if something bad happen to my woman."

She ended the call and called her body guards. She immediately flew back to Seoul using her private jet and didn't mind that she had ditched the conference.

_____

Wendy and Somi were seated on the couch in Rosé's flat. They told them what had just happened in the parking lot. Everyone was in panic.

"They need to bring Lisa back to us before the morning comes." Rosé said walking back and forth in the living room while massaging her forehead.

Joy stood up from the couch and walks towards the anxious girl, stopping her by holding her both shoulder. "Rosé, calm down. We should have faith. We need to hold on to the kidnappers words that they will return Lili back to us."

A pair of tears raced down rosé's cheeks. She nodded and wipes her tears. Jisoo came back inside and sat down next to the two weeping figures, handing them glasses of water.

"Aren't these people having some hatred towards her family, and they'd used Lisa?" Seulgi who was patting the two girls back blurted in suspicion.

"What do they want? Money? Power? No doubt if they were off negotiating a ransom, how funny. We can give everything they want just to get back my cousin." Rosé snorted.

Wendy shook her head and put down the glass on the table. "It's far from what i have inspected."

The uneasiest girl stopped her track and turned to look at wendy. "What do you mean by that?"

The canadian once again took a sip from her glass and put it back down before spoke, "What about the woman inside the car?"

"Isn't it obvious? Probably she was the front-end of everything. She's the gray matter and the three scumbag were her men" Irene retorted.

"Are we gonna just sit here and wait for nothing?" Yeri who was sitting on top of the desk wade in.

"No. Let's wait for what they had compromised to be done. If they haven't returned Lisa to us before midnight, then we don't have a choice but to do what's necessary." Says Jisoo without emotion within her eyes, ready to ignite anything that she came in contact with. Rosé heave a sighed and sat beside yeri, draping her hands over her head in distressed.

_____

"Untie this rope you psycho bitch! I hate you! Maniac! Pervert! Futile!" Lisa shouting and kicking anything that could possibly be reached by her foot.

The unknown woman aggressively wipes her face in irritation. "Hey juvenile, are you not tired from blabbering?" Lisa clicks her tongue and instantly stops squirming.

She glare-pouted. "You? Aren't you tired either?"

The villain raised a brow at her. "Tired of what?"

"Tired of not answering my questions as you keep on ignoring me here." The girl stifle a smile with a shrug, leaving her and walks towards the next room where her men doing the math instead. She once again got ignored. "What's the outcome? Have you done setting up the clips?" The man in-charged side lip perks a smirk. Smirking as if something good were about to be done. After a moment he suddenly stifle a creepy laugh and wiped his sweat on his forehead. He showed her the Record clips software set-up that he had completed.

"Mission accomplished, boss"

"Good Job. Now track them so you could give Lisa back to them. But be more cautious and don't get caught"

"Hey, kid! If you want me to untie you, you better stop twitching like that." The said boss appeared in front of her with crossed arms making her stunned.

"Remove this villain, my arms surely got bruised."

"I will but be obedient. And if you think you could escape after i did what you told then you're wrong. So don't let me force you to touch you as a punishment." Lisa nods her head and sighs.

The unknown woman sheepishly walks towards her and deftly untying the rope. Lisa sighed in relief and stretched her arms. "Aw, it hurts" She mumbled staring pity onto her fresh bruised. She gnarled it's way through the broken windows and studied the building almost looked ancient but rusty. It was a complete mess. Every corner looked scary and threatened.

"I want to go home and rest. I'm hungry."

The unknown woman who was just checking every moves of her chuckled. "I have offered you a food but you're such a picky eater. That's what you get you brat!"

Lisa rolled her eyes at the mocked. "I'd rather starve to death than eating a poisonous foods of  yours" The girl laughed and shakes her head by Lisa's remarked. "I would've died then." She didn't respond and just stared out of the window instead.

"Look. There are a lot of children starving all over the street but here you are-" 

"Then go give the foods to them. No one is stopping you from doing so. Those children will still starve to death even if i eat what you've offered. Which is no. I still won't. So if i were you just send me home so i could rest." She cutted the girl, making the unknown woman gave up. 'What a savage childlike we have here'

_____

It was past 2 a.m., and the girls were ready to do what they had to. They couldn't wait any longer, or the dawn came. It made them more anxious.

But a sudden knock entered them. Their hearts pounded as their eyes bounced off one another. Rosé stood up and headed to the door. She took a deep breath before opening it.

"Lisa?!" A big smile spread her face. Tears started to stream down her cheeks. She immediately hugged her cousin tightly, before bombarding her.

"Thank god, they gave you back to us. How are you? Are you hungry? Are you hurt? What they did to you? Huh?" The girls in the living room heard it and ran quickly towards them.

"Oh my god Lisa!" As they did threw themselves as well.  "I'm-i'm okay unnies Uhh--i can't breathe."

The gang released from the hug after realizing they are suffocating the kid. Everyone is relieved.

"Lili, did you get their names? Did they tell you who they were?" Jisoo asked while caressing the younger's face.

Lisa shook her head. The girls just nodded and let the kid relax herself while they were preparing her food. They knew Lisa was hungry. After that, they all started to interrogate her about what'd happened when she was inside the abandoned building.

How did she end up right in front of Rosé's door? So she told them everything, including how the three men and the villain treated her. An hour later, a sudden, loud thud on the door made them jolt. 

"BABY?!"

______

This is just the beginning. I'm sure the Villain will destroy Jenlisa's strong relationship. That girl tch!