Wuv. Twue Wuv.

Last chapter of Elicia's Ice. Enjoy! 

(Also pretend the Priest from Princess Bride can be seen above saying WUV. TWUUUU WUV.)

______________________________________________

Carlos looks just as shocked as I feel. "What happened?" He demands, feeling his no longer fuzzy nose. 

I look down at the churning water. "I'm more concerned about why we're hovering above the ocean of no reason."

"Sorry, Icy, that was my fault." I hear Endora's voice snicker. The invisible something lifts high, carrying us up to the ship and depositing us onto the deck. My gloves evaporate.

"ENDORA?!" Uma screams, tearing at her hair.

Endora, looking quite amused with herself, twirls her wand around. "Yeah... I'm kinda surprised you fell for all that, Shrimp."

Sera chuckles. "I know what ya mean. We already betrayed 'er once, and she thought we'd actually come back?"

Arson breaks away from his captor and stumbles over to Sera, hugging her fiercely. "I THOUGHT YOU BAD!" He wails.

I can barely see Sera through all his furry mass. "Ouch! Ar, I'm not gonna leave ya! Kinda insulted ya thought I would!"

"You were very convincing." I remind her. 

She shoves Arson away and grins. "Yeah. I was, wasn't I?"

Uma, who is turning a bright red, spits out, "Grab 'em."

I glance over at Endora, who gestures, have at it. I grin and step lightly in front of Uma and her crew. My hands ablaze with white and blue light, I slam my hands down on the ground like Sera used to do. Every pirate goes flying, losing their grip on my friends and falling headfirst into the water. Uma, Harry, and a few other people manage to grab hold of the boat, but Carlos runs over and shoves them off. 

Then he turns and grins at me. "That was awesome!" he cheers.

"Aw, it was nothin'." Sera says first, pretending to blush as she walks over to me and wraps her arm around my neck, rubbing my head. 

I shove her away. "Oh, shut up, Sera."

She snickers. "Hey, at least our plan worked, eh Dori?"

Endora smiles and flicks her gold hair behind her shoulders. "I knew it would. When we got attacked on the ship before, I had Uma tell me in my head just in case it was no cure. And you'll never guess what it was."

"Y'all really shoulda tried this first." Sera whispers loudly.

Carlos looks at me the same time I look at him. He turns pink. "Don't tell me..."

"TWU WUV!" Sera crows, laughing so hard she doubles over. 

"Wait---How'd you know?" Brit asks.

"Because Dori told me right before I came to the ship outta my coma." Sera rolls her eyes. "Duh."

"Right. Duh." Brit agrees meekly.

"Wait...." Evie's eyes grow wide. "Is that why you made us all come?"

Sera shrugs. "Hey, I know for a fact tha' Mal and Ben'll work. The rest I'm just hopin'."

I glance at Carlos again. Then I groan. "There's no way to stop Carlie now."

Sera's grin has never been more evil.

Endora, ignoring us, gestures to everybody else. "Well?"

"Uh.... You do realize how awkward this is, right?" Lonnie checks.