Icy And....The Beast?

"Ben, do you know who that is?" I demand. 

He nods, his face still white. 

"Well, who is it?" Carlos asks. By then we're all up, The Hobbit momentarily forgotten. 

"Well, who do we know of a villain that starts with an E?" Maira demands. "Since everybody insists on naming their kids with the same letters as them."

"Evil Queen?" Brit suggests. 

"No, Evie don't have sisters." Arson says. 

Ben sighs. "Well, Endora's mom isn't technically a villain..."

"What?" Brit says in surprise.

"Like my mom?" I ask. 

"Sorta. Except my dad wouldn't let her stay here, period." Ben says. "I've been trying to get her and her daughter back here... But neither of them want it. They're furious."

"Of course they are." I sigh. 

"Why would your dad care whether... ohhhhhhhh..." Carlos says, his eyes going big. "Ohhhh, no..."

"What? What?" I ask. "Who is it?"

"The Enchantress." Carlos mutters.

Brit's eyes bulge. "The Enchantress?? I didn't even know she was on the Isle!"

"She hides out on the edge." Carlos explains. "The only reason I know she's there is because she and my mom used to make me and Endora get together so Dori could make me look better." He flushes a little here. "My mom thought I should try and make friends."

"Dori?" I note.

He flushes again. "She was nice!"

"Well, obviously not." Maira huffs. "Since she was at your date and told everybody where you guys were. And I'm betting she's the reason your security stuff couldn't sense them until these two arrived, Ben."

He groans. "You're probably right. I should've taken care of her sooner..." He murmurs to himself.

"What?" I ask. "You knew she was off the Isle??"

Ben flushes like Carlos. "Yes, I knew. She was one of the people Uma let out when she attacked here."

"How do you know that?" Brit asks. "I never saw her. Neither did Ar."

This time, Ben pales so much it looks like he's half-dead. "Because... she was one of the ones who interrogated me." He whispers. 

I flash back to the ruined state he was in. "Interrogated? What did they want?"

"They wanted to rule over every kingdom, but couldn't get into some. Like Wonderland, Neverland, Atlantica, and New Motunui. Only the royal family is supposed to know, so they tried to get me to tell them. But I couldn't. Like, literally can't. When I became king, I swore to protect my subjects, and that spell is binding. Ever wonder why we used FG's wand?" Ben looks miserable. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I just didn't want my dad finding out and slamming Auradon Prep into war mode. Not when you supposed to come back soon, Ellie."

I hug him. "It's fine. But that means she's been out for over a year! Why strike now?"

"I think she may have been waiting for you to get back, Icy." Maira says.

I groan. "Why is everybody after me?"

"Probably because of who your d---"

"Yes, I realize it's probably because of my dad!" I snap. I rub my forehead. "Sorry. But, Ben, don't you have some spell with FG that allows her to track some villains?"