Sera and Endora's Plan

"There has to be a cure!" I shout.

"She's right!" Mal joins in. "It's impossible to make a curse without a counter-curse at her age!"

Endora twirls her wand around. "Well... I have done it once or twice..."

Everyone turns to her. "You have?" Maira demands. "That's literally impossible!"

Sera grins and saunters over to her, putting her forearm on Endora's shoulder and leaning against her. "Aw, don' worry, ya guys. I'm sure Endora has a plan. RIGHT, Dori?" she elbows her friend savagely.  

Endora grins wide. "Time?"

Sera rolls her eyes. "That's why I said, RIGHT, DORI?, ya big galoot."

"Pardon?"

"Dori!"

"Riiiiight." She turns back to us. "Don't worry, guys, we got a plan."

"What plan?" I ask, standing up. 

"This one." Endora raises her wand high. "Sorry, guys!" Then she brings it down in a deadly arc that dissolves Harry's bonds and makes Uma's entire pirate crew appear around us.

"Are you KIDDING me?" I demand. "Sera!"

"Sorry, Icy." She shrugs. "Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Uma's mouth gapes open like a fish. "What the... How'd..." Then her eye catches on me, Endora, and Sera. And a slow smile creeps up her face. "Oh, this is too good."

"Have at 'em, Shrimpy." Sera gestures our way.

For once, Uma doesn't mind her nickname. "Harry. Get 'em."

"Aye!" he stands up and lunges at me, but I sidestep and summon a bright flame. 

"Don't. Even. Try." I hiss through my teeth.

Endora clucks her tongue. "Can't have that!" She waves her wand.Blue sparkles burst from it and surround my hands before I can stop them, extinguishing my flame and solidifying as...

Blue gloves. Covered in golden designs. Letters that say Ice Queen.

Great.

Harry lunges forward again, and this time I don't get away in time. He grabs my arms and twists them behind my back. But my powers aren't what they used to be. I concentrate for a few seconds and Harry rips away, the skin showing through his gloves a bright, burnt red. I rub my wrists, grinning. 

"Not too easy now, huh Harry?" I challenge.

He just glares and goes to stand with Uma.

"A'ight, I'ma speed this up." Sera rubs her hands together and holds them in front of her like an X.  My eyes open wide in panic as I recognize what she's doing.

"Sera----" I start, but she rips apart her arms, sending a glowing red X our way. It hits us like a brick wall, sending us reeling backwards and slamming against the wood. Everyone, Beast or human, is dizzy and weak.

"Not so easy now, huh Icy?" Harry mimics. 

"Oh, shut up." I snap to the three existing Harry's in my vision.

Uma whistles and pirates come forward, securing each of our arms behind us, gathering us in one big group. Carlos and I are near each other, same with Mal and Ben, Evie and Doug, and so on. I find that a bit odd, but I don't have time to wonder about it, because Uma strides forward to me. I have to cross my eyes just to get the extra Uma's to go away.

"Not so spunky now, are you?" She snarls in my face.

I respond my gathering up what moisture I have and spitting it in her face.

"Ugh!" She recoils backward just in time. It doesn't hit her face, but it does fall on her shoes. "Ugh!" She repeats, stepping backward. "You'll pay for that, Icy." she growls.

"Pleasure doin' business with you, Uma." I sniff back. She punches my stomach and I groan, doubling partway over but still keeping eye contact with my watering eyes. 

"Same ol' Icy." She moves on and lingers on Mal. "Hey, it's Miss Princess!"

"That's Your Highness to you, Shrimp." Mal mutters.

Uma slaps her hard across the cheek. Mal's head jerks to the side, but she doesn't move it back. A slow smile creeps up her face. "What doesn't kill you..." She whispers.

I straighten up. "Only makes you stronger." I mumble back.

Uma scoffs at us, but I share a smile with Mal. 

Uma moves along, talking to Ben, Evie, Brit, and Gil before coming back to me. "Harry. Get---"

"Lemme guess. I'm going back to that dinky little cell." I drawl out. "And you want Fairy Godmother to come get us, give you the wand, blah, blah, blaaaah."

She just grins. "Nope. Harry!"

"Aye?"

"Plank. Icy. Now."

"Wait!" Another voice cries. "She's mine."

Uma turns to Hans Jr, who I am pleasantly surprised to see has a black eye. "O' course, Junior. Be my..." She looks at Ben. "...guest."

Ben glares.

Hans moves forward greedily and grabs me from Harry, dragging me towards the plank. He grabs Carlos as well, pulling him along with me and shoving us both out onto the plank. He makes me go out first, with Carlos close behind.

I lean forward just a bit. The water looks much further down than before. It churns in a deep, dangerous black. 

I swallow and step back. I doubt my powers will be able to get rid of Endora's powerful gloves. 

Carlos makes a noise behind me as Hans Jr. prods him forward, therefore making me move as well. "Ellie..." He says quietly. 

I turn around as carefully as I can so my back is to the water. My heart is racing. There is no way we're getting out of this. 

But Carlos doesn't look scared for himself.

His fear is only reflecting my own.

Hans presses us forward again and I can feel the heel of my boot slide off before I lean forward kiss Carlos softly on his furry nose. 

The fear doesn't go away from either of us, but it lessens a bit. I wriggle my hand around, and feel it slip out of the rope. But I know in my heart there's no way to get out of this. I'm right on the edge. All Hans Jr. has to do is move me an inch and I'll fall. 

Carlos' eyes darken as he understands. 

"Together?" he mouths. 

I nod. 

Hans Jr. prods me forward as I get my hands out of the bonds and embrace Carlos. Then my foot slips off the edge and we both fall down to the watery depths.

But we never make it.

We both hit something solid and my eyes fly open. I let go of Carlos as a blinding white light burns my eyes. When I blink them away, I find a sight that makes my heart burst.

Carlos looks down at the invisible something we're lying on, and then down at himself.

"I'm---" he starts. 

A noise of shock draws our attention to Hans Jr's shocked face. "HUMAN!" he yells. 

______________________________________________

Ta-da! I promised the next one would come today, and I held out on that! 

Remember guys, ONE more chapter. ONE! And then Ellie will be starting in a new book.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I really do have the best commenters/readers/voters/adding-to-their-libary-ers ever.