I Officially Hate Sera's Dad

(Okaaaay... so I know I said I was busy with finals... BUT I NEEDED A BREAK. Enjoy!)

___________________________________

Hans Jr. sweeps into a dramatic bow while still holding his sword. Hans Sr. just grins at me. I notice they're both in sharp gray suits with knee-high boots. 

"Raided a mall, did you?" I ask. 

Hans Jr. smooths his hair back even though there's not a hair out of place. "Least we look better than you. When was the last time you actually looked in a mirror?"

I run my hand over my hair. I bet it's still got traces of dried blue blood from my near-death experience. 

"Let's face it, a jail and on the run around the world isn't the best place to become a fashionista." I say. 

Hans Sr. takes that moment to lunge forward with his sword, but I duck and a long, thin icicle appears in my hand to strike back. His sword meets with mine, a grin playing on my lips. 

"So nice to see you've gotten rusty." I snicker, grabbing his blade with a black rope I conjure and yanking it away. I slide my fingers through the grip and study it. "Nice blade. Mine now."

Hans Jr. seethes and lunges as well, but anger doesn't kelp his balance. I dance away and kick his back when he stumbles, sending him face-planting into the ground. Hans Sr. helps him back up and, with murderous glares on their faces, they run.

I wave at their backs. "Bye bye, boys! Have fun trying to run!"

Sera appears next to me. "Think it'll work?"

I laugh. "It'd take a miracle."

She nods. "Thought so. OI! MAL!" Mal the dragon turns and, upon seeing the two fleeing, flies down and grabs them in her claws, dropping them next to us. Sera snickers and runs off. I tie them up quickly with dark ropes and shoo them along with the rest of the prisoners our group has gotten. I look around our group of tied-up or knocked-out pirates and villains. I catch a few I recognize, like Brit's dad and one of the pirates from my time (s) on Uma's ship. 

Dizzy runs past me with another and shoves him into the crowd that's being guarded by Jane and Mal the dragon currently. I catch Dizzy's arm as she runs off again, giggling.

"Diz. You seen Arson?"

She shakes her head. "Nope. But he's probably inside the castle somewhere."

I nod and let her go, running around freezing villain's feet to the ground until I find Sera again, her explosive-ness helping. I grab her hand in the middle of the groaning and screaming and overall loudness. 

"SERA!" I yell in her ear. "I'm going to find Arson!" 

Her eyes flash red. "No way in Hades you're goin' without me."

"Wasn't planning on it." I say. I let go her and start running back towards the school, Sera close on my heels. I grab her wrist this time and fling my hands down at the same time she jumps. We land on the roof next to a still-chained Uma. I kneel down next to her and release her mouth only.

"Where is Arson?" I ask. 

Uma just smirks. "Not tellin'."

"Lemme rephrase that." I say pleasantly. I light my finger with my blue flames and hold it just under her nose. "Where. Is. Arson."

Sera whistles. "Wooooooooow. If I'd known ya were this brutal, I woulda been yer friend way sooner."

Uma gulps, going cross-eyed to watch the flames twinkle happily, almost like they want me to hold my finger closer to Uma. "You need to take me with you. Only I can get him out." Uma commands, sounding surprisingly calm. Her voice cracks once but otherwise remains steady.