Sera

(The picture above was the FIRST EVER image that I made for Sera. I made this the day after I created Sera, guys, so don't judge if she's different now. Actually, she's a LOT different. So just... Idk. )

____________________________________

My friend (in real life) pointed out that she wanted to see some outfits of Ellie's so here ya go!

Ellie's date with Carlos at the enchanted lake: (Ignore the girl. NOTICE THE DRESS Put black converse with it! And a blue leather jacket! and give her filmy, silky sleeves that drape easily halfway to her elbow.)

Couldn't find any pictures that fit Ellie's current outfit

Couldn't find any pictures that fit Ellie's current outfit. Just imagine white shirt with blue snowflakes on it, the NEW jacket Evie made, (blue with white beaded snowflakes and black glitter) and blue converse and regular jeans. 

Hope you enjoyed! If you want to see another specific outfit, comment it and I might add it in!

_______________________________________

Sera laughs at all our dumbfounded expressions. "No need for that dramatic of jaw-drops, guys."

I quickly scan her for signs that she's an illusion. She has her hands on her hips, wearing fingerless leather gloves and a black tank top with a dark red torn vest over it. Black jeans with rips up and down her legs, and brown combat boots. Her hair is limper than normal, but still deep black with red braids and a red glint in her eyes. Granted, she does look a little skinnier than normal, but she's glowing with a red aura, like she's ready to punch anyone. And she's grinning like mad. 

"SERA!" Arson bellows, heaving himself up off the ground and staggering towards his sister. Her face suddenly becomes alarmed as she catches her brother just as he faints. 

She glances up at us. "I leave you for one measly year and everything goes to heck!" She gently lays Arson down. "What happened  to you guys?" Her eyes lay on me and bug out. "ICY?! What's with the Heterochromia??"

I sigh. "I like how you notice my eye, and you don't notice the fact that your brother was a Beast."

Sera shrugs. "Eh. He's always looked like tha'. But Carlos, I gotta say, ya look taller."

"Oh, ha ha." Carlos winces and rubs his neck. 

Sera dusts her hands off. "We better get back to Boring-don, or king Ben'll have my head. Everybody ready? Dori, you doin' it fer me?"

Endora nods and her wand shimmers back into her hand. "Everyone grab hands. And... er.... Someone hold onto Arson."

Sera grabs me with one hand and Arson with another. Carlos nabs my other hand and people start circling the rest of the way. Endora puts one hand on Arson and then waves her wand. This time, it doesn't even feel like we move but when I blink again we're in the hospital.