Beast's Battle

"What do you mean, it wasn't you?" Maira demands. "The news people told us it was someone named Endora who sent the pictures and tips in."

Endora shakes her head. "It wasn't me, I swear. Remember, I thought Carlos was in Corona? And I couldn't care less about Icy here."

"And yet I was the one you played around with when we got here." I muttered.

She shrugs. "I had to see if Uma was right about you."

"And was she?" 

"Heck no. She said you were a useless piece of junk that couldn't help yourself and had to rely on others to save your butt."

"Gee, thanks."

"That's why I messed with you. And she's wrong. She just doesn't like admitting that she lost because of you and Mal's little group."

She raises her wand yet again but hesitates. "Carlos, you said you were dating Icy."

"Um. Yeah?"

"No hard feelings. But Icy?" She turns to look at me. "You hurt him, I'll come after you and zap you so many times you won't even remember your own name." 

"Uh, okay." Maira breaks in between Endora and me with her palms out. "All that aside, let me get this straight. You don't want to hurt anybody, right? Or at least, you're not on Uma's side."

Endora gives Maira a dirty look. "No, I'm not on Uma's side. But I do want to get back at Adam."

"Then come back with us." Maira suggests. "You can help us fix the problem, and then Ben---remember, the king that's not Adam anymore?---can set you and your mom free. And anyone else that doesn't deserve to be there. He's been trying to, remember? With Dizzy, Brit, Gil?"

Ednora glares at her. She doesn't answer for a moment. "You really think he would?" She finally says. 

"Did you just---Did you read my mind?" Maira demands. 

"Yes."

"Okay, if you come back with us, reading minds is a no-no." Maira instructs. "You in or not?"

Endora considers it for a moment. "Fine. I'll bring us back." She raises her wand and waves it before any of us can say anything. This feels way different than Jane's magic or my poof-y-ness. It feels harsher, almost like it's pushing against us while transporting us across the country. 

And the gold sparkles fade and we're standing in the courtyard with Beast's statue. Endora smiles with satisfaction and slides her wand up her jacket sleeve. Somehow, her sleeve looks the same. 

And then a bunch of alarms go off. 

Before we can react, electric blue magic fills the air and none of us can move. FG appears, along with Adam (Who looks like an older version of Ben's Beast.) 

"Ellie! Carlos!" FG yelps. "What are you---how did---"

Adam sees Endora. "YOU!" He roars and starts forward only to get stuck in the blue magic. 

Endora sighs and slips out of the blue energy. "Believe me, Beasty, if I had wanted to hurt you, I would've tracked you to your not-so-secure office and ambushed you there." She takes her wand back out and we're all freed from the magic except for Beast. FG waves her wand and Beast gets freed soon after. He glares at our group. 

"Why is she here?" he demands. 

"She's here to help." I assure him. He doesn't look convinced. "She never meant to get Carlos, Gil, Arson, and Jay. She just wanted to get you back since you put her mom on the Isle."

He looks guilty. "For good reason!"

"Not for good reason, you moronic excuse for a king!" Endora yells, brandishing her wand. "My mother saved your life!"

"She changed it!"

"Yeah, because she saw that every single other future you had, you died alone and miserable!"

He harrumphs. "Fine. You're not here to murder everyone. But I'm still posting a legion of guards near you!"

Endora sighs and waves her wand. A miniature army of little pixies appear. Hovering in mid-air, they're all completely still expect for one. He punches his right fist into his left palm two times. 

Adam blanches and seems to battle with himself for a moment. Then he sighs and waves his hand. "Fine. FINE! Fairy Godmother, keep an eye on her."

"Yes, your Majesty." She bows. 

______________________

Okay. This one is shorter than normal. I wanted to update today, because A) I'm going on a trip and won't be able to post again until Monday, and maybe not even then. And B) TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! It was *meh* until my last hour, which was intro the acting. IT. WAS. AWESOME.

Okay. Enough for now. Bye!