Finding Friends

(Gonna say beforehand--- China, Paris, all those places are real... Auradon is not... so just pretend Auradon is in the world somewhere.)

"Lonnie, you, Jay, and Audrey go to China. Brit, you and Quentin go to Paris for Quasi and Phoebus and their family. Icy, you, me, and De Vil'll go to Arendelle." Sera says, gesturing to various spots on the map. "Mal, you and Eve'll go to Neverland, I remember Ben sayin' somethin' 'bout Peter Pan wanting to meet you guys. And tha' leaves---"

"Dizzy and Jane." Evie says. "Dizzy, are you okay with that?"

"Yeah." Dizzy says. "I met Jane a bit ago. We had cells next to each other."

Jane smiles a bit. "I'm cool with it if she is. Where are we going?"

Sera taps her chin, gazing at the map on the forest floor. "Well... Scotland would be ideal... but I remember Gothel talking about how slippery Flynn is... and then there's also Agrabah, because a former Street Rat would be good as well..." Sera looks up. "What d'you guys think?"

"Well..." Dizzy stops. "I think Corona would be best. Gothel always complained, like you said, that Flynn was too sneaky for his own good, plus it's closest."

Sera nods. "A'ight. Everyone knows how we're going to get to said destinations?"

Jane sighs. "Please don't say..."

"Bingo."

"Drat. Fine. Who wants first?" Jane asks, raising the wand. 

"You don't mean---" Lonnie says slowly. "The wand can do that?"

"Short-distance." Jane says. "Hopefully."

"Why does that not make me feel better?" I mutter. 

"I'll go first." Jay says. 

'I'm fine with it." Lonnie says. "Just make sure you don't try and get us over the Great Wall. It repels magic, all kinds."

"Ah, man, so we gotta climb it somehow?" Jay complains. 

"I AM NOT CLIMBING ANYTHING!" Audrey screeches. 

"Yes you will!" Lonnie snaps. "Auradon is under siege, and you will not stand by and watch it all happen!"

"But---"

Sera fingers a particularly sharp knife she somehow has. "Hkm-hkm!"

Audrey goes slightly pale. "Fine." she mutters. 

"'Kay, so everyone knows where they're goin'?" Sera asks. Everybody nods. "Okay, Jan, take 'er away."

Jane nods and raises the wand. "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" She swirls it in Jay, Lonnie, and Audrey's direction. Gold sparkles surround them and they disappear with a pop! Group by group, Jane sends everybody to their designated destinations. Brit gives a cheerful wave before she disappears, but Mal doesn't take her eyes off the castle when she gets transported. Finally, there's just Carlos, Sera, Dizzy and I left. 

"Arendelle, right?" Jane checks. 

"Yeah. But don't send us too close!" I warn. "China isn't the only kingdom with protection."

Jane nods and waves her wand. "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!"

This time, it's us that are swarmed with gold shimmers, wrapping around us. I reach out blindly and grab Carlos' hand right before the world turns upside-down and all the breath is knocked out of me. The world swirls into focus again and I find we actually are upside-down, hovering right above a lot of water. 

Sera yelps just as we fall, making a record splash. I let go of Carlos to swim back to the surface, spitting water from my mouth as I watch Carlos and Sera surface, Sera flailing around.

"HELP!" She barks before going under again.

"Oh!" I dive back under and drag her up, creating an ice block that I shove her on. She spits salt water out angrily.

"I am going to kill that girl when we get back!" she growls. 

I roll my eyes. "Let's just get to shore." I look past her and confirm that Arendelle is close. We're just off the docks. "Carlos, since she can't swim... wait, how can you swim?"

He goes red. "Melody taught me. I hated not knowing how."

"Melody? Ariel's daughter?"

"Yeah."

"Ha! I can't believe she said yes." I giggle and can't help it. "She must have a crush on you."

"What?" Carlos yelps. "No, she doesn't!"

"Yes, she does! Swimming lessons are her way of trying to get alone with a guy!" I laugh, bobbing up and down in the water. "She's too shy to do anything else!"

He goes, if possible, redder. "Ugh, let's just get to shore."

"I agree with that. We need your aunt, Icy." Sera says, scowling. "And your stupid ice is melting."

I look over. Sure enough, it's slowly melting. I reach out and get more for her. Then I climb on next to her. "Carlos, c'mon up. I can make it go fast."

He climbs up next to me, Sera making faces at him when he asks her to move. I smile and wait until he's on before cracking my knuckles in preparation.

"Okay, this is gonna go fast. Hold on!" I place my hands on the ice block and handholds appear for them. They barely have time to grab hold before magic shoots from my hands, catapulting us towards the shore. 

"YIPE! ICY, COULDA WARNED US!" Sera yells. 

I laugh. "That's no fun!" We bounce on the water surface. Within seconds, we're underneath a dock. Sera jumps high, landing easily on the dock. She pokes her head down.

"Slowpokes!"

I look at Carlos, who gestures for me to go first. I grab hold of the tall pillar and inch my way up, using my powers to create handholds for myself. Carlos is close behind me, until we finally heave ourselves up onto the wood with a grinning Sera.

"Took ya long enough." She says joyfully. "C'mon, castle's through town, and I don' feel like walkin' any longer than we gotta." She leans down and helps me up, leaving Carlos. 

"Thanks." I pant. "But we need to take it slow. My aunt has the best security system."

"How's that?"

"She has M---" ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAR!

Carlos jumps and we all look up just in time to see a gigantic snowman bearing down on us. 

________________________________

So, short chapter. But it's MAY THE FOURTH! I had to.

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU ALL!

*snickers and giggles so hard I roll over*

I am a nerd. 

Hope you enjoyed, and as always, please comment what you think!