57. EXO Kai [Requested] - My one and only You (Romance Sad)

Start from the beginning

"Jongdae-yah. Mian." you say looking down and he lets go of your hand.

"Yah, gwaenchanha. I don't want this either. You are an amazing girl Yunhee, you are pretty, you're kind, you're sweet. Everything I am looking for a girl, kunde, you're not for me, you're for my brother."

"So, are you saying we should stop the engagement?"

"Yeah."

"Our parents." you say in panic.

"Don't worry, I'll handle them. I mean, Kai is my brother too, he's part of our family. You love Kai,you should be with him." he tells you.

"Komawo Jongdae. Jeonmal komawo." you cry and hug him.

"Now, why won't you go to Kai before he commits suicide." he jokes and you run to the lake.

You run as quick as possible to the lake and find Kai holding a sharp rock on his wrist.

"Kai!" you yell and he turns his head to your direction. You quickly run to him and take the rock.

"What the hell are you planning to do?!" you yell throwing the rock.

"Yunhee, this is too much. You ra egtting married to my brother soon! I can't bare that, I'd rather die." he says.

"No, no. Don't ever think about doing that!" you sob.

"Why? Tell me why?! We can't do anything about it Yunhee. Yes, we do love each other, but we're forbidden to do that!" he cries.

"Kai, I love you and I am not going to marry him. I will marry you." you say cupping his face.

"Marry me? How? You are arranged to marry my brother, not me!" he yells.

"Not anymore." you hear your dad's voice and you trun around.

"Appa." you say.

"Jongdae talked to us, and if only knew that you are with Kai, this coulnd't have happened." your mom tells you.

"So soon Jongdae?" you smile at Jongdae as he walks up to your parents.

"Yeah, told you it will work." he winks.

"Hyung, I thought you love her?" Kai asks.

"I do, as a sister. I knew about your relationship." Jongdae smiles at his brother.

"Son, we want both of you to be happy. We didn't think of that when arranging Yunhee and Jongdae's marriage. If you really love each other, we'll wed the two of you." Kai's dad tells him.

"Abeoji, you said that I am not mature enough for relationships. Now, you want me to marry?" Kai demands.

"What? You don't want to?" you tell Kai while playfully hitting his arm.

"Of course I want to." he says. "I love you."

"I think we should leave them." Jongdae tells your parents and they walk away.

"Think of suicide again and I will cancel the engagement." you warn him.

"Yah! You will?!"

"Yes." you smile.

"I won't try suicide again, promise." he says wrapping his arms around you. You bring your hands on his face and wipe his tears.

"The ring?" you say.

"Did hyung chose that?" he ask.

"No, it's your great-grandmom's."

"Okay, take it off." he tells you.

"Wae?"

"Just do it." he says and you do as he say.

"Here." you say handing him the ring.

He takes it and kneels on one knee in front of you.

"Kim Yunhee, are willing to take the courage of spending your life with me?" he says looking straight in your eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Kai!" you yell in happiness as you tear up.

He slides the ring on your finger and hug you. He kisses you passionately as the rain pours.

"Saranghae Kim Yunhee." he whispers.

"Saranghae Kim Jongin."

~~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

Requested by @Kim_YunHeee ~Hey bb! How do you like it? ^^ Tell me what you think! Sorry it took so long. Mian.^^

~Hyun Ok. xx