120

we hit 150k wooh! thank u guys sm!

sup homies! (ew im nevEr saying that again)

it's been a while again, i was very busy processing the fact i hugged corbyn again and talked to him again and stuff like that

anyway

hi

oh yeah wait quick disclaimer some medical thingies here are made up since idk anything about that ahah

moving on

Valencia Seavey

"What? No, I can't," I try but the doctor shook his head lightly.

"You have to, the baby needs to get out by today, I'm afraid the little guy won't make it any longer in there, his heart rate is quite low, and we're afraid medication won't work," He said concerned. I carefully nodded and looked over at Daniel, who held my hand tightly. It was comforting, even though I hoped I would never ever be in this situation.

"You can do this," Daniel mouthed to me. I nodded slowly in the doctor's direction. "We'll get everything set up, we'll induce you into labour in a few minutes," the nurse then summed up and Daniel and I both nodded, still in disbelief what was about to happen.

"What are we doing now?" He asked when the doctor left. I shrugged staring into nothing.  His hand moved to mine and grabbed it anxiously. "I love you," He whispered.

I nodded once again. Before I could answer anything back, a woman came in, followed up by a different doctor than the one before.

"Goodday, Mrs. Seavey," The doctor greeted me. "I'm your doctor for tonight, this is your midwife who will help receive your baby."

The midwife, smiled, "My name's Marie,"

"Valencia."

"How long have you been pregnant, Mrs. Seavey?"

"36 weeks," Daniel answered for me. I nodded.

"I didn't know you knew that," I mumbled. He looked at me shortly.

"I've been counting down the days," He whispered squeezing my hand.

"36 weeks, okay, mind me doing a quick little extra ultrasound?" She asked as she sat down on a chair and rolled the chair towards the bed. I shrugged and Marie grabbed the material she needed before she pulled up my shirt.

"Perfect, perfect, oh.." She suddenly stopped moving and looked at the monitor confused.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"We really have to get the baby out as soon as possible, he's caught in the umbilical cord."

"Is he in life danger?" Daniel asked. She shook her head.

"Not yet." She said as she grabbed a needle from a drawer and attatched it to a narrow plastic pipe that was attached to a bag of fluid, the medicine I would be given. She rolled back towards me with her chair and reached for my arm. "Now this... will cause very heavy contractions, they will hurt, but it's necessary to induce you into labor," She explained. I just nodded again, not knowing what else to do. It wasn't like I had much of a choice. She grabbed my arm and stuck the needle into a vein, then attaching the plastic pipe to it and put a little bandage over it.

"With the dose we're giving you, which is a very high dose, given the situation of the baby, you should get into labour within a timespan of an hour. Now, I'll give you and your husband some alone time to discuss everything, I know it's a lot to take in," She said before walking out of the room again.