111

im kinda meh about continuing this book but whateva maybe i'll wrap it up soon

-

Daniel Seavey

"You got everything?" Corbyn asked me for the twentieth time that day.

"Yes," I mumbled and looked at my suitcase in disappointment. I was disappointed in myself. Once again I messed up, I don't deserve her.

"Remember, you're doing this for her, for yourself, and for your future son," Jonah gave me a small smile.  "Good luck, Dan," He added. "I see you in a bit."

I nodded giving him a last hug.

Then, I turned to Jack. He gave me a worried look. I hugged him tight. "Keep your head up, dude," He mumbled. "You got this."

I nodded unsure. "Thanks for everything, always," I mumbled back before his grip around me loosened and he pulled back.

Corbyn by now had gotten into the car to drive me to the airport. I hadn't told my family I was going back to Oregon for a while. I wouldn't be able to tell them what I did. I just couldn't. If Valencia would, there was no way out anymore, but I didn't want to do it myself, so I just hoped it wouldn't be too much of an issue that I was leaving.

I got in at the passenger seat after putting my suitcase on the backseat. I nodded and he started the car and drove away.

The carride was a little quiet. Neither of us wanted to talk about the situation. I knew Corbyn didn't like the argument we all were in. Neither did Jonah, but he stayed more out of it. Zach was mad at Jack, and Jack was mad at Zach. And both Zach and I were hesistant about Corbyn, Corbyn wanted Valencia to be happy, but he also wanted me to be happy, and even though he never was before, he now was in the middle of the situation.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this," I broke the silence. He shrugged.

"Just make sure you fix this," He said. I nodded.

"I will."

He sighed.  "You know there's a possibility that she won't take you back after this?"

"Yeah," I mumbled looking out the window. "But at least I've tried," I added.

"That's not the attitude you should have over there," Corbyn commented. I looked at him confused. "The 'I at least tried' attitude, you should've tried harder before you messed up. Now you need to do everything in your power to change and then to win her back, all in or not at all," He stated. "I love you, your my best friend, you know that, but Valencia is too. She too is family, don't do this again, don't let her down again."

"I won't, I'll do everything, whatever it takes."

"And," Corbyn started again.

"And," I repeated turning towards him again.

"There is a chance that she and Zach have started something when you come back. And if they do, you have to accept that, no matter how hard it is, you can't keep attacking and blaming Zach for this." I sighed annoyed. Zach should've stayed out of all of this. It is typically Zach, making himself look like the hero while Zach has cheated before too, just so that Valencia would feel comfortable with him. "Promise me that," Corbyn said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I promise."

"Good."

"Good," I said again. We turned up on the parking lot of LAX l.

"We're here," Corbyn mumbled. I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt. When Corbyn stopped be car I got out and grabbed my suitcase. I wanted to turn around and walk inside but Corbyn stopped me. "Dan!" I looked up.
"Good luck."

I'm fixing this, whatever it takes.

-

wow i # hate this chapter but again idgaf