45

"Flight K920 To Paris is boarding" They both heard through the speakers of JFK. Daniel grabbed his little handluggage-suitcase and Valencia grabbed her bag. Both no clue of each other's presence on this airport, they handed their boarding passes to the flight attendants and looked up their seat, which were ironically on the same row. Although, it's not like they would've recognised each other anyway. Daniel wrapped up in the biggest white hoodie, a black beanie and his sunglasses to not get recognized. His earplugs which hang from his ears in his hoodie, blasting John Mayer. Valencia wore funny enough one of Daniel's hoodies, combined with sweatpants and a huge pair of sunglasses too, her Spotify playing Frank Ocean and Gnash. The entire flight they just stared into nothing, for 10 hours straight, refusing to eat anything. They were focused on their destination, Paris. He wanted to set things right, while she tried to accept the fact that she had to move on.

She unblocked his number sighing and leaned her head against the window, trying to fall asleep. He opened his iMessage to text Jonah but suddenly saw her number pop up again. His eyes widened and he almost dropped his phone before realising he had to stay calm before she would block him again. Resting his head against the seat he closed his eyes, hoping to catch some sleep before arriving in Paris.

She was going to be alright.
And he was going to seg things right..

-

when u have no inspiration
lol this sucks so much but oh well