117

jealousy is the best feeling on earth gotta love it

-

Zach Herron

I opened my Instagram and sighed at the amount of pictures on my feed of me and Valencia. I didn't want what we did have to end in a bad way because of rumours, just like how things with girls I'd previously dated ended on bad terms.

I was back at the why don't we house and heard Jack come in. "You really had to do it, huh?" He scoffed, turning his phone towards me, showing the picture of me and Valencia holding hands when we saw the fans at the store.

"What do you mean?" I said, knowing damn well what he meant.

"Daniel left, he's in therapy in Oregon, and you steal his girl?" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not stealing his girl, it's her own choice."

"They're married, Zach."

"Don't you think I know that? Can you just shut up and mind your own business?" I groaned.

"If you mind yours and leave Valencia alone," He shrugged. Blood started boiling in my veins.

"Jack stop, not again, you can't tell me Daniel made a mistake, she made a mistake trusting him."

"You know he loves her," Jack yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"You don't hurt the people you love!"

"Don't you think he knows that? He had a problem and he's going to fix it for her, for his baby," Jack defended Daniel again.

"He's still gonna be a great father to that baby, I know that, that boy will grow up in the most loving environment it possible could grow up, but Valencia is done with Daniel."

"You just say that so that you can get her now, and when you're done with her, you drop her just like all those other girls you dated before."

"I changed!"

"What makes you think Daniel can't change?" Jack snapped.

"Why do you keep defending him? He made the same mistake, over and over and over again until Val, the most forgiving person on Earth, was done with him."

"All those girls you screwed over, over and over again, that's better than what Daniel did? You're such a hypocrite," He spat.

"What's going on?" Corbyn walked into the living room area.

"I'm not!" I yelled at Jack upset.

"You guys need to stop fighting over Daniel and Valencia, that's their business," He said. Jack shrugged and mumbled a 'I told you.'

"Corbyn," I sighed. He placed an arm around my shoulder.

"I know it sucks bro, but you should give it some time," He mumbled. A tear formed in my eye.

"Why is it that I never get to be happy?"

"You do, just give it some ti-," Corbyn starter but I cut him off.

"I always get screwed over, and now I've found happiness and you guys keep me from it again because of the sake of Daniel, do you really think that's fair?" Tears slipped down my cheek.

"You're right, that's not fair." I heard a familie voice behind me.

"You're back?"

-
# short but idc

what is you guys' favourite song off of the album?

and least favourite (don't say you love themm all equally that's not possible)

my fav is probably hard

n my least fav is friends bc i dont rlly like what its about but yea