64

WARNING
this is a smut chapter (its really bad smut tho like i dont fucking know how to write this kinda stuff but yall nasty minded af bc smut chapters are my most read chapters and im a hoe for attention and likes so yall better like this chapter 😩🤘🏽🤘🏽😩😩👅👅👅👅)

+ im like sobbing bc 'something different' (the story before this one) hit 50k reads and im so fucking soft for it you dont even know

Valencia Auguste

"Just wait, we're almost there" I chuckled leading Daniel the way. I wanted to surprise him and made him wear a blindfold, but he couldn't stop asking me where we were going.

"I hate surprises" He pouted.

I stopped him and opened the door to the appartment with my key. "I hear a key? Are we back home?" He asks. "Why would I take you for a ride to go somewhere, and then go back home?" I laughed, pulled him inside and closed the door behind him.

"Keep your eyes closed until I say so, K?" I said taking off the blindfold and walked towards the middle of the apartment, "Open up" I smiled.

He slowly opened his eyes and his jaw dropped immediately.

"What's this?" He asked, a bit unsure.

"I," I started.

"I kind of bought us an appartment in Melrose?" I said a bit nervous, hoping he'd like it.

He walked towards me and hugged me tight. "You didn't have to, we would be able to find one eventually, but it's great that you did" He said softly, smiling the entire time.

"I thought now I'm only 15 weeks pregnant, we'd better do it now since now we can still paint the walls and go furniture shopping together." I smiled twirling around in the still empty apartment.

"You're right! We should, I'm glad you made that decision, sorry I wasn't really involved in the whole moving thing yet lately, planning a new tour has just been stressful" He sighed.

"I know, but it's fine" I tried to cheer him up and walked towards him again. "I have one little extra surprise for you" I then remembered and took his hand.

He raised a brow in confusion and I softly pulled him towards a door next to the kitchen.

We walked into the room after I opened it and it showed a fully painted and decorated master bedroom.

"The bedroom's already finished, I got bored" I joked and let go of his hand, walked further into the room and climbed onto the kingsize bed after taking off my shoes quickly. He smirked and followed, getting closer in a rapid tempo and sitting down on the side of the bed. He grabbed my hand and roughly pulled me closer, placing one of his hands on my lower back, when I let out a small breath.

His face got closer to mine but he tilted his head a little, attacking my neck with his lips.

After softly kissing my jaw he pulled back and layed his head on my shoulder. "I love you, baby" He whispered.

"I love you too Dan" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist, lowkey pulling myself upon his lap. He groaned chuckling after lifting his head up and placed his lips on the skin of ny shoulder. After my skin turned purple-blue from the forming hickeys on some places, he lifted up his shirt and laid me down on the bedsheets. Throwing his shirt somewhere in the room, I giggled when his cold hands moved to my back to lift up my hoodie. I leaned forward for a bit and undid his belt. He smirked shaking his head.

"Not yet" He mumbled throwing my jumper in a corner.

Our lips touched and moved along as his hands rested on the sides of my body. He opened his mouth slowly and before I could do anything he pulled back, grinning at my reaction. "Stop teasing" I whispered almost a bit mad, slapping his chest playfully.

He didn't listen and kept smirking, now taking off my t-shirt as well. Again, he leaned forward and grabbed my face softly with one hand, kissing my lips while using his other hand to blindly throw the shirt somewhere across the room. He moved his other hand towards my back again, resting it on my bra clasp.

I leaned forward again and as he let go of my face and pulled back from the kiss, he started attacking my neck with kisses again while at the same time, his other hand moved towards the clasp as well.

I let out a sigh softly as he took off my shorts, leaving me in just my underwear. His eyes scanned all over my body and his hands followed the movements, starting at my cheeks, rubbing his thumbs softly over my skin while his hands moved to my shoulders, following the shape of my spine down untill they rested on my lower back again.

"You are breathtaking" he mumbled staring. I got impatient and sighed.

this is like a really cringy part but people literally dmed be that they wanted more sexual tinted chapters and as i already said theyre my most read chapters so it be ya own fuckin fault

pls no one attack me

"Sssssht," He mumbled. He leaned forward again and unclipped my bra with his other hand within the matter of seconds. "Not yet," He repeated. I rolled my eyes when he threw away the last piece of clothing covering my body.

I looked at him, not knowing what exactly he meant. "Please" I just said.

"Please what?" He asked pushing me backwards again, causing me to lay down.

I didn't respond but gasped for air when his fingers traced circles on my stomach, teasing me while his other hand rested on my upper leg.

"What is it you want?" He mumbled almost inaudibly.

"I want you."