61

Valencia Auguste

"Babeeee" I smiled at Daniel when he hugged me once again. "I'm leaving for two days" I whined giggly.

"I know, but I just miss you every second yknow" He said kissing my cheek. "I'll miss you too, dork" I kissed his lips shortly. "I'll be back soon" I said and walked through the gate.

I checked my phone and saw that I only had to wait for a little bit.

On the plane I slept for a while, which made the 6 hour flight a lot better and shorter. At JFK I called Amanda, one of Christina's dorm friends. The last time I saw her was only last week but I wanted to tell her face to face that I was pregnant, plus, we hadn't had a good talk in a while either.

Amanda lead me towards her car and talked to me about her college. "Didn't you ever wanna go to college?" She asked suddenly. I shook my head. "I kind of always wanted to become a model, I guess, which might be a bit easier growing up in Paris, and that I now can make music beside that is obviously a great amd really fun opportunity" I said.

She nodded. "When is your next Victoria's Secret show, you'll get us tickets right?" She joked.

"End of May, and I think I can hook you guys up" I chuckled.

"Great" she said laughing while pulling up before FIT, Christina's college.

She sneaked me in the dorms where we waited for Christina,  who came not too late after that.

She opened the door. "Val? Hey!" She smiled.

"Hellooo" I laughed. "What are you doing here?" She said while reaching out for a hug.

I gladly accepted the hug. "Let's get dinner" I said while already dragging her out of the room. She laughed and followed. "Is something up?" She asked a bit questionable.

I shook my head. "No, it's just been a while since the two of us had a talk, like we're always around the boys if we see each other, you know?" I explain while we walk off the college campus. She agreed. "Yeah, that's true I guess, and then it's not like I don't wanna talk or anything but I usually haven't seen Corbyn in quite some time either." I said I understood.

"I think it's great how you guys don't see each other in quite a while and still are so strong together" I said.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean of course we miss each other, but on the other hand it's bearable because we both have different lives so we keep ourselves busy enough, I think, to not miss eachother the entire time."

"But you and Daniel have that too right?" She asked. "I mean, you guys are getting married, that shows such a bond too, right?" She continued.

Getting more downtown, we reached a cute little restaurant, where we sat down on the rooftop, since it was quite a warm afternoon in NYC.

"I mean, yeah our relationship is overall great, but the distance never really did us much good." I explained.

"You guys made it throught though, even with a nine hour time difference" She tried to cheer me up a bit.

"Daniel's great, I wouldn't call him clingy, some might but it makes me feel really comfortable, but it's just, like not to suck my own dick or anything, but I'm leaving for two days now and he just wouldn't almost let me leave" I say, not realy knowing what to say else.

"That isn't weird, don't worry, and I think you guys have grown and strengthened your relationship in such a way that he wouldn't go drinking and such just to get you off his mind, and you aren't in Paris all the time anymore either" She smiled. I agreed.

"Now that aside" I smirked.

"Oh my god, what?" She started laughing.

"You know, I'm kind of, really pregnant" I chuckled.

"No way" She said, putting her hands infront of her mouth.

"Yes road" I smiled. "That is amazing! Congratulations!" She stood up to hug me.

"That's gonna be a stretchy wedding dress" She laughed when she sat down again.

"Don't even get me sTARTED" I chuckled taking a sip of my drink.

"You're gonna look great either way" She lifted her glass to toast. I clinked my glass against hers smiling. "Cheers."

-

valenciamaroon

liked by kimkardashian, bellahadid, shawnmendes and 12 082 889 others

valenciamaroon
was finally able to enjoy the beauty of nyc for the first time in a while again 💗💗💗 @/beautychickee

username1
mom😍

beautychickee
had so much fun🧡

kendalljenner
see you in a few weeks for vs 😍😍😍☺️

username2
awww i wanted to meet you

seaveydaniel
we were in nyc a week ago bruh

seaveydaniel
jk love u

--
11.1k reads 😍😍