38

3rd person

sorta smut, sorta not?
its sexual but theres no sex described (?) idek

Valencia looked around after the show, searching for Daniel. "Who are you looking for, doll?" Gigi asked her. "Daniel, we were supposed to go out for dinner" She says.

"Oh, he's in the hallway if I'm correct" She smiled and Valencia walked off to go look for him again.

"Dani" She said and walked up to him. "Oh hi, babe" He said putting an arm around her waist and kissing her on her hair.  "Are you ready?" He asked. She nodded and they left the event together. Walking towards the car, Daniel took a spint and opened the door for her and smiled; "My Lady."

"Gentleman" She giggled and got in the car. They drove off to the restaurant as he rested his hand on her thigh to which she blushed but smiled. "You did amazing" He said when they got out of the car and intertwined hands. "Thank you, babe."

-

Waiting for their food to arrive, Daniel  just stared at her. "Is there something wrong?" She asked nervously. He awoke from his daze and shook his head heavily. "No, there's nothing wrong." Valencia looked down at her dress and smirked when she knew he was staring at her dress, which had a dangerously low neck. She placed a hand on his upper leg and softly squeezed it. His hand formed a fist on the table, surprised by the sudden movement of her hand. Encouraged by his reaction, she smiled and moved her hand an inch up, squeezing it again. He gasped for air and stared at her hand. Her fingers drew circles on his leg, slowly but surely going up.

Although his body liked the tingles her tiny hands gave him, his brain knew better. "Stop teasing me" He hissed under his breath.

She didn't listen and moved her hand further upwards. "We're leaving. Now." He whispered and stood up and layed enough money on the table for their food and pulled her upwards, dragging her out of the restaurant in a hurry. She smirked and followed him slowly. In the car she pulled the trick again and slowly traced hearts on his thigh whike he was driving. The more she moved up, the tighter his hands gripped on the steering wheel and the tighter his boxers got.

( WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK AM I DOING )

When they got at her appartement he sweeped her off her feet and carried her bridal style into the bedroom, closing the door behind him and laying her carefully on the bed, hanging above her, pure lust in his eyes. "That dress has been driving me insane for the entire night, time to take it off" He mumbled smirking, concentrated on unzipping the dress. She unbuttoned his shirt while she kissed his neck gently. "Happy" "Valentine's" "Day" "Baby" She said inbetween kisses. He moved his hand slowly up her upper leg untill under dress and looked her playfully in the eyes. "Happy Valentine's babygirl."

-

lol imma fuckin leave