103

im thinking of starting a jack fic should iiii

im literally TORN IN TWO USUDJDJD people have said they will jump off a bridge if zalencia wont end up together and the same goes for dalencia jdudksuxjs BOI

(:
-

Valencia Seavey
Zach Herron

Val

hey, whats up i saw you wanted me to text u back

yeah

it's

there's no easy way to say this

??

daniel and romee are hiking together

how do you know?

they both posted that they're hiking in LA

so?

they're together

did they post a picture together?

no

then how do you know?

it's obvious

zach i appreciate you looking out for me but there's no proof and they can just hike together, it's just hiking

you'll never learn valencia

he does this everytime you're gone and he'll keep doing it

zach

why can't you see that

i trust him,  he changed

he didn't change

he wants you to think he changed but he didn't

zach please

i'm just trying to make you see what's real here

-

Valencia Seavey

My work in Milan ended earlier than planned and so I had changed my flight two days prior to when it originally would've taken off.

I tried calling Daniel but when he didn't pick up, I decided it would be a surprise for him so I decided not to text him.

I just got off the plane and after I went through security, I made my way to the parking lot and got in my car. The ride was quick and before I realised I was back at the apartment where I saw Daniel's car, so I knew he must be home.

In the elevator I fixed my hair in the mirror quicky. When the doors opened as the elevator was at the right floor, I walked out with my backpack. From the back of my jean pocket I grabbed the keys to the apartment. I opened the front door and no one appeared to be at the apartment. I lazily placed my bag on the counter as I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. As I was trying to open it, I stopped when I heard an unusual sound. My heart skipped a beat anxiously at where the sound was coming from: the bedroom.

Not knowing what to do, I followed my instinct, which was find out what it was, even though deep down I knew damn well what it was.

My hand rested on the doorknob as I slowly opened the door, seeing what I was expecting to see, Daniel in bed with someone else.

They didn't realise I was there so I hit my fist against the door. Both of them turned around and I saw that Zach was right.

"Valencia," Daniel said.

"Get dressed and get the hell out of my house," I stated.

"It's not what you think, ple-," He tried again but I rolled my eyes.

"You're in bed... with Romee... naked.. and it's not what I think?" They both stayed quiet. "That's what I thought. Now get out of my apartment"

I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed my phone to text Zach saying he was right and that I was sorry. A little later Romee walked out, dressed again. She looked at me annoyed and walked through the door. Daniel came out of the bedroom not too long after that. "Valencia, please I can explain."

"I said; out of my house," I repeated.

"We're having a baby, do you really wanna give that up? Let me explain, please," He begged.

"I'm giving up our child? I didn't cheat ONCE AGAIN. This is all on you and on no one else," I stated. "How were you planning on explaining this? 'Oh yeah I accidentally pushed my dick inside of her, won't happen again.' ?"

He looked down. "Leave, I'll send you the annulment papers," I said.

"Please, don't do this."

I sighed frustrated. "Don't put the blame on me for anything! You ruined this. You ruined this relationship and I can't stand it any longer. You can't keep shoving me away in a corner, I won't longer allow it."

"I didn't shove you away, I love you, I always have and I always will, but sometimes I fail to show you,"

"You have a problem Daniel."

"Maybe I do, I'll control it, give me one more chance, please," He said again, getting closer to me.

I took a step back. "No."

"Why not? Valencia, we're married."

"Not for long anymore;" I said.

"You can't do that to us, to me! My parents won't understand a thing."

"Oh, I'll make sure to let them know everything you've done, I'll tell anyone who wants to listen."

"Valencia, you can't do that. Give us another chance before the world knows, the band will be over."

"You think I give a rat's ass about your career right now? You really think I care about who's not gonna like you when they find out you've cheated on me so many times and it just never stopped? I believed you changed, how could I ever think you would change?"

"I did change and I wanna keep changing for you."

"It's too late, Daniel."

Then we heard the front door open again, both our heads turned towards it to see who it was. "Zach?"

-
#shitttychaptersbecauseiamexhausted

todays a good day im a year clean today! (: