One Last Time

*You can either read the last two chapters of this or head over to the sequel Never Have I Ever, with the alternate ending. The choice is yours!*

"Perfect!" my mother cries out finally looking down at the camera. Everyone else nods and smiles and we breathe out a collective sigh of relief as we drop our arms and massage our tired cheeks.

"Damn." Harry says rubbing his jaw. I laugh. Everyone looks back and forth at each other uncomfortably as our parents talk.

"So. That was.. Weird." Louis says continuing to glance at me then Harry.

"You can say that again." Niall says furrowing his eyebrows and looking off toward his parents.

"Did you not tell your family about us?" i ask suddenly, staring at Zayn. He's stunned that I'm even addressing him.

"I uhh.. no. I didn't. My sisters.. They really like you." He mumbles.

"Well not telling them and having them continue to believe we are together isn't helping them." i hiss out trying not to sound too pissed.

"I know." Zayn groans lightly rubbing his forehead.

"I really think i should go now." Louis says stopping Zayn and I from fighting. Off in the distance i can hear Louis' name being called. Harry chuckles.

"Yeah mate before they kill you." Harry says clipping him on the shoulder before pulling him in for a hug which is odd because I've never seen any of them hug each other, ever.

"See ya later yeah?" Louis asks. Harry nods.

"Yeah." He hugs everyone, even Niall, even me. "Oh." he murmurs like he's just remembered who i am.

"Uh-huh." i reply lightly.

"Yeah, see ya." we all wave and Louis jogs off disappearing into the crowd.

"So. This has been sufficiently awkward." Harry says lowly. I laugh and Harry smirks at me. "I'm just going to go as well. This was... Nice." There's a word for it.

"Bye Harry." He opens his arms and I don't know what he wants until his arms wrap around me slowly, carefully, like I might break. I hug him back lightly placing my hands on his back.

"I'm a dick. Sorry." He says quietly.

"Yeah no that's cool." I tell him as he moves back. I drop my arms to my sides. Harry looks at me oddly and lifts up a corner of my robe to get a better look at my dress. White, strapless and lace. It flows and frills out barely grazing the tops of my knees.

"Nice." I snort.

"Thanks." That's as close to a compliment as I've ever gotten from him.

"Mom say goodbye to your friends." Harry calls out as he moves toward Zayn who actually hugs him. Maybe they've gotten closer when I wasn't looking. I thought Zayn was still pissed at him. Or maybe they've made up. Zayn figured out it was useless being pissed at Harry. It was his fault. Harry hugged Liam as well but fist pounded Niall. I guess they're still just druggie and dealer. "See you soon ya?" I arched an eyebrow at him confused.

"Soon?" I repeat.

"Yeah we're all going to Westwood." Harry says vaguely and broadly.

"Wait all of you?" I demand glancing around. I knew why Liam was going and why Zayn might be able to go but all of them? Harry nodded.

"You're stuck with us." He grinned.

"I.. I don't even know if I'm going there. I haven't accepted any offers yet." I say lowly. Harry shrugged.