Invitation

"Just fucking walk up to her Malik." Harry snarled. "It's not that hard to talk to a girl just go." he said shoving me in the back.

"Fuck of Harry. This isn't just some girl. I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to be near her, much less in her pants." i said through my teeth.

"Well you're going to have to because we fucking dared you too!" Harry siad trying not to shout at me. He was scary when he was angry but it's not like I'm afraid of him. I could whip his skinny ass any day. Liam was smirking leaning up against the lockers.

"Why don't you guys just leave her alone." he said in all seriousness.

"Because i fucking want him to go after her, Liam. Shut the fuck up." Harry said turning on him.

"She's never going to go for this dick." Liam said getering to me.

"Why the fuck not?" i asked, annoyed. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Because she's not a fuckin idiot and you guys are." He replied. Harry scoffed.

"Just go Zayn or pay the fucking price." i knew the price and it was a whole lot worse than talking to Emma.

"Fine." i growled grabbing up my backpack as we watched her walk through the school's front entrance. "But if she pulls some shit again I'm fucking slapping her." i grumbled walking toward the school.

"Do whatever Zayn i don't fucking care." Harry replied. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off behind my back. Harry is such a dick. All the time. I don't even know why i hang around that little shit. I ran one hand through my dark hair. I hadn't had time to style it up in a quiff this morning so it fell messily around my forehead which was fuckign annoying so i had to keep pushing it up and out of the way. The kids stared at me as i walked by. Fucking douches. They always look at me in such a judging way it makes me want to walk over to them and rip their eyes out. Who gave them the right to judge me? They don't even fucking know me.

Emma was over by her locker carefully aranging her books. She was wearing some tight jeans that showed off her long skinny legs and... What the fuck was i actually checking her out? No. Hell no. But the top she was wearing did make everything look a bit.. STOP!

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Emma asked her syrup colored eyes looking at me in confusion. I realized i'd been standing there for a while and idn't know how to explain it.

"Uhh. Hi." Fuck. Hi? Is that the best i could ocme up with!? Shit. I was screwed.

"Hello." she replied dropping her gaze and looking back at her locker. Her hand lingered on a book like she didn't know if she should take it out or not. she shook her head and pulled it out shoving it into her backpack which looked about as messy as mine did. Papers tossed carelessly into it, sticking out of everywhere. Pens balancing on the ends of binders ready to topple over and fall and books haphazardly placed at weird angles. She struggled with the zipper and my eyes flicked to her locker door. There was a picture on it. Two people, a girl and a boy. I assumed the girl was Emma. She looked like she did now but younger. the boy looked familiar too. Almost like.. I snatched the photo out of her locker feelign the tape rip away. "Hey!" she shouted trying to grab for it but i held it out of her reach. She stopped, glared at me and held out her hand. "Give. It. Back." she demanded. I didn't listen but looked at it again smoothing out the corners and rubbing my thumb across it's glossy surface of it.

"How long have you know Liam?" i aksed showing her the picture like she had never seen it before.

"Why don't you ask him." she says making a grab for the photo. I block her with one arm and hold the picture high above her head. she continues to glare at me.