His List

About two months into dating Emma i found out she was hiding something. Sometimes i would catch her writing in a small notebook that she would immediately slam shut whenever i got near but usually she would distract me with a kiss and i would forget about it. This one time though in art class i caught sight of what she was writing when i walked up behind her.

39. Zayn can paint with his left and right hand.

"What are you doing?" i asked as i watched her finish the sentence. she shot up about two feet in the air and somehow landed on her feet five steps away from me with the little notebook behind her back. She looked like a frightened kitten. "Nothing." she replied suspiciously. "Why are you writing down things about me?" i pressure. "I'm not." she says evenly blushing pink. I make a grab for the book behind her back and manage to snag it out of her small hands nad hold it out away from her. "Zayn!" she hisses hitting my arm. "What. Just let me read it." i reply grinning like crazy at the effort she's putting in to getting it back. I quickly flip through the pages and find a bunch of random things about me written across the pages. In the front it says Zayn: And all the Things That Astonish Me About Him I snap the book shut and it back to her. "You have a list of weird things about me?" i demand lightly trying not to smile to wide. "Yeah." she mumbles. "You're so cute." i say rubbing her arm. She rolls her eyes at me. "Whatever Zayn." That's when i get the idea. "I'm going to do one too." Her eyes widen. "No you will not!" she cries out. I laugh. "I'm doing it." we argue for almost ten minutes, well until school let out. Later that day i started a list in my sketchbook.

1. Emma hates when i smoke, but doesn't mind the smell when it lingers on me. Words straight from her mouth. Odd.

2. I'm the only boy Emma has ever kissed. According to her.

3. I'm pretty sure when she hears me call her babe it turn her on, not quite positive.

4. Emma is scared of birds.

"You ok?" i question one day while we're sitting out in her front yard. She was pulling at the grass around the ground she was sitting and toss it onto my lap when i noticed she had stopped moving and by the looks of it breathing as well. "No." she says lowly under her breath eyeing some pigeons that are walking around the sidewalk not too far away from where we're sitting. "Are the birds bugging you?" i continue glancing at them then back at her. She has this hard look on her face and she breaks eye contact from the birds for a second to look at me. "Nope." but her eyes keep flicking back to the sidewalk before she gives up and continues to stare at them. I purse my lips and try not to grin as i pick up a rock and chuck it in the birds general direction. Emma squeaks as they fly up and away from us. "Your scared of birds." i state. She breathes in and out heavily. "I was attacked by a herd of geese once. Not pleasant." she mutters under her breathe. For some reason the thought makes me laugh. She hit me.

5. Emma hates coffee.

6. She loves tracing my tattoos.

"What are you doing?" i mumble glancing down at her. We're sitting on her couch watching some sort of lame ass TV show but Emma isn't even paying attention. She keeps lightly running her fingertips around my arm. "Nothing." she replies. I glance over at her. She has her left arm up on the back of the couch an his holding her head in her palm while her right hand traces the patterns on my arm. "Your tattoos are really interesting." she says catching my gaze. "Ok." i reply with a small smile. I turned back to face the TV and she placed a kiss to my cheek which eventually turned into us making out for an hour out of boredom. Though i wans't bored while we were doing it.

7. She loves it when i call her Amelia.

8. Emma wears glasses. Like me.

9. She's into musicals.