Bad Guys

I watched as Liam opened the door half naked. I watched as Emma entered his house while he was half naked. I watched her hug him half naked. I wanted to stab him in the fucking throat while he was half naked. Emma smiled and waved goodbye and i headed back into her house and began pacing back and forth in the kitchen. From the moment she said Liam has movies i wanted to drag her back onto the couch and watch the Notebook with her. I didn't fucking care if it was a shitty movie. Anything to not let him near her. Emma came back inside a wide smile on her face. "Hey. I got a movie." she says waving a familiar DVD case around. I didn't answer right away. "You ok? You look like someone stabbed you." Might as well.

"No. I'm fine." i muttered running a hand through my tousled hair.

"Good because this is one of my favorite movies. Come on." she grabbed my hand and i could just feel her excitement. If i wasn't pissed off i would've been excited too. She pranced over to the TV and opened the case placing the DVD inside the console before sitting on the far side of the couch away from me. Shit now she won't even be near me. "Why do you look so angry?" i glanced over at her and felt the scowl on my face.

"I'm not." i growled. Emma rolled her eyes at me and crossed her arms.

"But you are. Just tell me." she commanded. I scoffed and didn't reply. "Is this about Liam?" Shit. How did she know? "Well is it!" i glared at her. "Shit ,it is isn't it." she was beginning to smile. Was she enjoying this?

"No." she started to laugh.

"Yeah it is. Zayn, he's my best friend." she reminded me.

"Hardly." i grumbled under my breathe. Unfortunately she heard.

"Dick." Fuck. Why am i being so god awful. I was on a fucking date with her. Damnit.

"Shit I'm sorry. Can we just.. Just watch the damn movie." She doesn't reply. "Are you pissed at me now?" I ask after a couple minutes. No response. I sigh and put my head in my hand propped up by the arm of the couch. "Can you at least tell me what we're watching." She looks my way for a second before letting out a giant sigh.

"Revenge of the Sith." I smirk and nod. "That's my favorite one." She looks taken aback. "What?" She blinks at me confused.

"It's my favorite one too." At least I'm learning about her. The commercials roll by before finally the movie begins. The yellow letters scroll over the night sky as the signature theme song plays.

"Why are you sitting so far away?" She shakes her head at me.

"I'm not sitting far away." Why is she being like this?

"You definitely are. I can't even touch your arm." The couch was longer than I thought it was.

"You heard my mother." She replied and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm not asking to fuck you Emma. I'm asking you to sit closer to me." She shifted uncomfortably at my words. Shit now she really won't sit near me.

"I'm not moving." I was right.

"Then I will." She was about to protest but I scooted closer to her so that our legs touched and threw my arm around her shoulder.

"Zayn..." She started but the movie began and she ground her teeth and shut up.

-x-

We were twenty minutes into the movie when it occurred to me that Zayn wasn't watching. I used my peripherals to look at him while still seeming absorbed in the movie. He was just staring at me. Not even looking at the screen. He wasn't even trying. "How am I more interesting than the movie?" Zayn cursed under his breath at being found out but didn't answer the question. Not even five minutes later I noticed him still staring. "Zayn. Watch the movie." I glanced at him for two seconds and by the look in his eyes I knew exactly what he was thinking about. Kissing me.